Winter Storm Official Fan Club Greece

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

+24
efthimis
Pretender 666
Jim
TarjaPhoennix
SharonManiac
fivetree
Ghost-Angel
gothessa
kostas-nw
nymphadora
Popocatepetl
zina90
afedikoxalarwse6178
harris
pikkumyy
*Missing Angel*
Frozen_Angel
BloodRose
BleKatsiki
Ktn
Madguy
Carnivorous_Jesus
Fallen angel
evanescencespko
28 απαντήσεις

Συνεντεύξεις

TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3684
    Όνομα : Eλλη
    Τόπος : Minas Tirith
    Μέλος από : 07/06/2009

Συνεντεύξεις - Σελίδα 5 Empty Απ: Συνεντεύξεις

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Παρ Νοε 20, 2009 8:44 am

Fallen angel
    Fallen angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3178
    Όνομα : Κοραλία
    Τόπος : Σ' αυτή την έρημη γωνιά που μας γεννήσαν...
    Μέλος από : 24/06/2008

Δημοσίευση από Fallen angel Παρ Νοε 20, 2009 11:35 am

evanescencespko έγραψε:Mia pragmatika endiaferoysa synenteyksi:

Καποια στιγμη, λογικα, θα εχουμε και τη μεταφραση.
    Fallen angel
    Fallen angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Fallen angel Κυρ Ιαν 10, 2010 8:40 am

Κυρίως θέλω να μάθω τι λένε εκεί κάπου μετά το 4:40... Razz
    Jim
    Tarja New Member
    Tarja New Member

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 22
    Μέλος από : 20/05/2009

Δημοσίευση από Jim Κυρ Ιαν 10, 2010 11:12 am

Τα καταλαβα ολα Razz ! Αλλαξε τα μαλλια της...!
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5092
    Όνομα : Σπύρος
    Τόπος : Keratsini-Peiraias

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Κυρ Ιαν 10, 2010 11:16 am

E pes mas an ta katalaves... Razz
    *Missing Angel*
    *Missing Angel*
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 812
    Όνομα : Κορίνα Νο2
    Τόπος : Αθήνα
    Μέλος από : 02/11/2008

Δημοσίευση από *Missing Angel* Δευ Ιαν 11, 2010 4:25 am

Ιδου κι η μεταφραση. Στα Αγγλικα αλλα όλοι είμαστε γλωσσομαθεις. Razz

Interviewer: Interview with Tarja Turunen, she flew from Argentina to Finland yesterday
    Welcome and good morning

Tarja: Good morning

Interviewer: You were last European tour, Can you tell us something about it.

Tarja: It was a hard tour. 20 concerts per month is a lot of singer.
    But now I am sick, then [laugh]. As soon as a break came, then the flu hit. Although it is not swine flu.
    Wonderful tour. 2-year promotion has now been made.

Interviewer: How do you relax after that.

Tarja: I'll put my brain on vacation. exercise, i go to movie and enjoy. I have to get a rest. My job is hard, because it is only the singing, but also a lot of travel.

Interviewer: You've been a month in Argentina. What did you do there

Tarja: I go singing lessons, I have my own private teacher. I enjoyed the Argentine culture, food and the weather is also warmer than in Finland [laugh],beautiful spring. Nice home stay and preparation for this forthcoming Christmas tour.

Interviewer: You also have the upcoming album in mind

Tarja: Yes, We working pre-production but we start recording it in february

Interviewer: Can you tell us a little about

Tarja: The album is called "What lies Beneath" and I wrote most of the songs myself and together with other composers.
    It is very personal album; rock, metal, film and classical music.

Interviewer: Now you have come to Finland and you start to church concerts tour. What else you do at Christmas.

Tarja: I want got rid of this flu [laugh]. My Christmas belongs; Christmas scents, candles and I meet my family that i have been terrible miss.

Interviewer: Do you have time to spend Christmas

Tarja: No, we celebrate Christmas before 18.12, becouse then I have a concert in Moscow and Chile. So I'm at work for Christmas.

Interviewer: Let's talk a little your church concerts. What kind of people there is if you compare them to other conserts.

Tarja: It's been such a positive note than 2 years in a wide range of different people come my concerts.Each size and age.
    Does not matter whether they rock or classical/Church concerts. Church concerts is also a young metal audience, who keep also different music. Music is the main thing and people need of music in the middle of all hurry i have noticed this.
    It is a pleasure to sing when you see people touched.

Interviewer: Christmas tour is also organist Kalevi Kiviniemi and guitarist Marzi Nyman, good musicians.

Tarja: And Markku Kron [laugh]

Interviewer: Which musicians would like to work if you were to choose

Tarja: The sky is the limit oh, yeah [laugh]
    Good musicians are so many, but I have a little girl's dream I would like to perform and do the world tour with someone magnificent tenor. Big dreams [laugh].

Interviewer: Dreams have to be

Tarja: Yes

Interviewer: We talk earlier, that the Catholic countries the church can not perform

Tarja: True, for example in my country, Argentina is not known church concerts, yes, music is played in churches but the soloists can not perform them. I would be a dream that one day I might also perform in churches in Argentina.

Interviewer: Maybe you should sometimes knock the door of the church in Argentina and ask can you sing there.

Tarja: You said it [laugh]

Interviewer: What is common in the Finnish and Argentinian Christmas

Tarja: Santa Claus, but Argentina, Santa Claus is running shorts and chocolate melts [laugh].
    Christmas food

Interviewer: Eat there, the ham

Tarja: No, turkey and a lot of sweet foods.
    Family is really important and fireworks are a lot, even more than in the new year.

Interviewer: What is your favourite Christmas song

Tarja: Varpunen jouluaamuna

Interviewer: Thanks for the interview and a Merry Christmas

Tarja: Thanks
    *Missing Angel*
    *Missing Angel*
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από *Missing Angel* Πεμ Φεβ 11, 2010 5:53 am

Για τη συνεργασια με τους Σκορπιούς.

Wow, Tarja Turunen sings Scorpions last album

German hardrock band Scorpions has asked for a former Nightwish star Tarja Turunen
    to sing one song from their new album. The opportunity is unique, because the album to be published in March is the band’s last. Turunen has been a fan of the band since she was young.

Tarja Turunen says she was very flattered, when she got a call from band’s singer Klaus Maine.
    Turunen even got to choose two songs which one she want to sing.

Tarja is still surprised at the request of the legendary band.

- I do not know the reason for it yet, why did the band want me to sing with their future album, Turunen wonders.
    However, she has a feeling, why.

- I read the interview in Rudolf Schenker (the band’s guitarist) where he ranked my first solo album
    the best album from year 2007, Turunen says.

Turunen says, that she has danced in teenage in discos which was played Scorpions music.
    And she has listened to their music so much.

- I think it feels amazing to sing their album.

Scorpion starded 1965 and informed in January with their home pages that they quit.

Πηγη : voice.fi
    *Missing Angel*
    *Missing Angel*
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από *Missing Angel* Τετ Μάης 19, 2010 10:53 am

Συνεντεύξεις - Σελίδα 5 Scan0001

love heart love heart
    *Missing Angel*
    *Missing Angel*
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από *Missing Angel* Σαβ Ιουλ 10, 2010 5:15 am

http://radiotangra.com/?page=int&lng=en&id=233

The Famous Finnish singer called us and our idea was to question her mainly about the forthcoming headlining slot at this year's KAVARNA ROCK FEST 2010 and her brand new studio album, but it turned to be quite a different story.

an interview conducted by Vassil Varbanov

HEY TARJA, WHERE ARE YOU NOW?

I am back in Finland. I haven’t been here in a long time. The sun is shining and it’s beautiful real fun.

YOU ARE COMING TO BULGARIA FOR NO LESS THAN A THIRD TIME NOW AND WE WANT TO ASK YOU WHETHER YOU ARE BRINGING THE SAME OVER WITH YOU THAT YOU DID LAST TIME?

Oh my God, help me out…who was there? Ha ha ha, no, just kidding. Mike Terrana will be on drums, Max Lilja will be playing the cello, Oliver Holzwarth will be on bass – Doug Wimbish is busy with his Living Colour, Alex Scholpp will be on guitar and Christian Kretschmar from Germany will be on keyboards.

YOUR NEW ALBUM IS CALLED ‘WHAT LIES BENEATH’…SO WHAT ACTUALLY LIES BENEATH… CAN YOU TELL US THEN?

Oh, many things lie beneath that you don’t see at the first sight when you look at things, you know… But the thing for me was that I got a title already, like two years ago and since then I’ve been working on the new songs.

I was inspired by the title so all the songs have more or less something to do with the title ‘What Lies Beneath’. I’ve been writing songs about life I see around – about what really catches me, really bothers me… Even songs about what lies beneath the surface of the water.

Some there are some beautiful orchestral songs but also some really heavy and straight forward tunes.

YOU PRODUCED THIS ALBUM WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HELP FROM COLIN RICHARDSON, BUT YOU ARE THE MAIN PERSON THERE. WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE ALMOST COMPLETELY IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING – IS THAT A BIT OF PRESSURE THERE…A BIT OF AN EXTRA BURDEN?

To be honest, it was such a pleasure to be free and to be in charge of the things on this album. Because when I saw the track record of the musicians that have already been working with me for the last three years, it was really easier for the whole process.

I don’t need anybody there because I am sure what I want. And it was a big step for me, of course, to realize that I am able to do this. And I was questioning myself in the early production – would I be able to handle it?

Eventually, when I saw the track I really said that , OK, and we had such a time in the studio and now the results are speaking, I mean, it’s truly ME and it’s truly wonderful because I am able to say this out loud: I’M REALLY PROUD OF THE WORK WE ALL DID FOR THE ALBUM! And I’m sure that the fans will hear and feel it!

OF COURSE WE DON’T MEAN TO PRY INTO YOUR PRIVATE LIFE TARJA, BUT IT IS THE WORLD CUP NOW AND ALTHOUGH FINLAND DIDN’T QUALIFY, ARGENTINA DID. YOUR HUSBAND, MARCELO IS FROM ARGENTINA...WHAT IS HIS REACTION LIKE?

I think it's not only my husband's reaction - I am doing the same, you know... I married and Argentinean and football comes with the marriage.

But seriously, it's wonderful, I mean it's very exciting how it goes. And Argentina has been doing fine. Unfortunately, my home country Finland has never made it to the finals but I am a real football fan and I just love it!

I would really love to fly to South Africa right now but I can't.

YOU STILL HAD SOME GREAT PLAYERS LIKE JARI LITMANEN, SO FINLAND HAS GIVEN WORLD FOOTBALL SOME GREAT MOMENTS AS WELL…

Yeah, but I think that if you have five or six good players – it’s not enough for a good team.

SO, WHAT'S YOUR HUSBAND MARCELO THINK ABOUT ARGENTINA'S MANAGER?

Oh, Maradona. He's a hero, of course - a true legend. I mean, seriously guys - who was the best player in the World?

PELE!

.....!

OK, WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST LOOKING PLAYER AT THIS WORLD CUP THEN?

Oh my god, don't ask me that, ha ha ha. Well there are so many good looking guys. But I think that South Africa and the African teams in general...they are so athletic and it's such a pleasure to watch them run. Wow, what a body!

DOUG WIMBISH BODY STYLE?

Yep!

YOU WILL BE HEADLINING THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE KAVARNA ROCK FESTIVAL – JULY 23 – WHICH IS ALMOST AN ALL GIRLIE NIGHT WITH BANDS LIKE EPICA, DORO, LIV KRISTINE’S BAND AND YOURSELF. WHO OF THESE YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE BEST?

Oh no, don’t ask me about that! We girls, we keep the team and we really look for the same things in life. It’s a men’s world the rock world and we are in it. There is a whole new genre of girls in metal happening around and was not there when I started all this many many years ago.

At least not too many girls! Not too many operatic vocals in heavy metal bands! I mean, it’s such a pleasure to go to a festival and rock with the girls.

CAN THE GIRLS PARTY AS HARD AS THE GUYS THEN? I GUESS THEY DO…

Yes, of course, ha ha ha!

YOU ARE TOURING WITH ALICE COOPER THROUGHOUT GERMANY IN NOVEMBER, ARE YOU GOING TO BE PUTTING SOME SHOCK ROCK STUFF IN YOUR SET AS WELL, SOME EFFECTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT?

You know that I covered Alice Copper’s ‘Poison’ on my last record… And you won’t see me on this tour performing the song alone, ha ha ha.

I’ve heard and I’ve seen that Alice is a gentleman and such a nice guy to work with. And I’m sure that I will have a really great time on that tour. And of course it’s also a really great opportunity for me to support him on this tour.

HAS HE INSISTED THAT YOU ALL GO AND PLAY GOLF WITH HIM?

Nah, I don’t think so, ha ha ha.

BECAUSE IN KAVARNA, THERE IS A REALLY COOL GOLF COURSE…

Oh wow, I didn’t know about it…

PLEASE GIVE US YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR THE TWO WORLD CUP GAMES TODAY - SPAIN AGAINST PORTUGAL AND PARAGUAY AGAINST JAPAN...

I think Portugal and Japan will win.

PLEASE NOT THAT THE KAVARNA ROCK FEST IS QUITE NEXT TO THE BEACH, SO BRING YOUR SUIT…

Oh yeah, that would be wonderful. I’m really looking forward to go there, because I’ve heard and I’ve seen pictures that it’s a really beautiful place!

YEAH, AND YOU’LL MEET THE MAYOR…

I will go to the beach!
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Τρι Ιουλ 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Synenteyksi apo tin Tsexiki tileorasi me aformi to Masters of Rock:

TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Κυρ Ιουλ 25, 2010 10:56 pm

poly eilikrinhs k glukia... inlove kapou pros to telos milaei k gia tous nw
    anaferontas oti auta ta 9 xronia ta kouvalei panta mazi ths....anhkoun sto parelthon alla h mousikh k ola ta gegonota p eixa symvei einai kommati ths zwhs ths...ti sygimhtiko!!! inlove
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Τρι Αυγ 24, 2010 10:41 am

http://www.femmemetal.net/TarjaTurunenInterview.htm

Tha etoimasei DVD teleia
    Epeisis eipe oti fetos tha paei kai Italia, Milano sygekrimena!!!! Very Happy

This year you have partecipated at the Miskolc festival. And at the press conference a journalist asked you if this gig will be out in DVD and you have replied that "no, because for do it you need to record at least 2 gigs and a lot of preparation." Have you in mind to record something for a DVD during the upcoming tour?

Definitely! The plan is really to make a proper DVD from my shows that I’m going to be performing here for "What Lies Beneath". I’m very, very happy that there will be lots of concerts coming up, and I know already that I coming to Milan also. It’s going to happen this year. We don’t know the dates yet but I can already tell you that it is going to happen. It’s not a surprise because I don’t even know yet the date but what I do know is that I am coming to Italy this year – you can write about that!
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τετ Αυγ 25, 2010 1:06 am

dvd ? Shocked wow....trelane mas twra!!!!!!!!!!!
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Πεμ Σεπ 02, 2010 9:42 am

Ena kommati apo mia synenteyksi sti Filandia Razz

I: That was more about music, but has there been stories of you that has made you mad, that has nothing to do with music?

T: No, not at all. I've been in a lucky situations in that the media has written respectfully about me. It's been very nice to notice that.

I: I have to quote Anette Olzon from Me Naiset magazine: "Now I understand Tarja better after conflicts inside the band". Have you heard about this? And what does she mean with this?

T: You must ask her about it.

I: You don't wanna start guessing?

T: No I don't. Of course I hope all the best for her.

I: Can I also ask you if you've ever have anything to do with her? (Meaning did they ever meet or something like that)

T: No I haven't.

I: In Metro magazine you talked about you biological clock that is ticking...

T: Oh, really, wow! (very freely translated) Razz

I: ...But your excuse was the album, that it must be made before that. Which happens first, your third album or the baby?

T: Well I have no idea how it is. I don't think like that, things happen when they happen, and I think it's also healthier way that has been better in my case. It would be nice to have a little toddler next to me, but it happens when it happens.

I: Have you thought any names?

T: Nooo, let's not go that far yet, Herre Gud (=Oh my God in Swedish) I hope I spelled it right. Razz

I: But you do want kids?

T: Of course, of course.

I: How about fitting tha schedules?

T: I worry about that when the time comes. I think it's only a matter of attitude.

I: Why don't you have any gigs in Finland?

T: I would, I would, if people were interested in me in here. Artist does gigs where people are asking for her, of course.

I: Does that mean that Finnish people are not interested in you?

T: Like I said, artist does gigs where people are asking for her. I have many concerts, but unfortunately they're outside Finland.

I: I was just in Estonia, and you had a show in Haapsalu and they were like "yes, Tarja is coming to play here this is the biggest thing in * (=probably some Estonian news paper, I don't know what exactly he said)" It's little bit different in Finland.

T: It was really good gig in there. And they had American Car Beauty Show, really cool. And since I 'm a car freak already it was really cool to go there day before to take pictures of those cars.

I: Did you find a new car for yourself from there?

T: No I didn't. Well of course there were many cars that I'd love to take home...

I: How does the car freakness shows in you?

T: Well I have a little Fiat 600 which got nothing to do with American cars though...But I've polished and fixed and tuned it up and hified (is that a word?) it. I do hifi stuff every day anyway.

I: But you don't get a new car every year?

T: No.

I: How did you tune up your car?

T: Well the hifi gear are huge. I can play music so loud that some day I might blow up the windows of it.

I: But it can't be heard outside the car?

T: Oh yes you can, it's Fiat 600.

I: Everybody knows when Tarja is coming...?

T: Oh yes.
    MANY THANKS TO ORION

oxaoxoaoxa i Tarja einai kafros Razz
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2273
    Μέλος από : 18/03/2010

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Πεμ Σεπ 02, 2010 9:57 am

gt to les auto??
    Oso gia auto ... to oti borei na anatina3ei ta para8ura epidh borei na pai3ei polu dynath musikh psonistike ligo Razz (me to dikio ts vevea, alla.... Razz )
    Ektos kai an katalava allo...
    Aman me tn anette... kala kanei pu tu apadaei apotoma Razz
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Πεμ Σεπ 02, 2010 10:00 am

Leei oti vazei kai akoyei poly dynata moysiki sto aytokinito gia ayto mporei na ta spasei...
    Mallon kati allo katalaves Razz

Klasikes apantisei gia Anette/Nightwish, thea...
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2273
    Μέλος από : 18/03/2010

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Πεμ Σεπ 02, 2010 10:05 am

Gt eipes omws pws einai kafros? Shocked
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Πεμ Σεπ 02, 2010 10:22 am

Epeidi moy thymise kati typades poy pernane me ti moysiki sto full kai trizoyn ta parathyra toy spitioy soy Razz

Me tin kali enoia panta... love heart
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    Tarja Gold Member
    Tarja Gold Member

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1571
    Τόπος : Lost Northern Star // Βριλήσσια, Αθήνα
    Μέλος από : 12/12/2008

Δημοσίευση από afedikoxalarwse6178 Πεμ Σεπ 02, 2010 10:46 am

H Tarja είναι κάγκουρας Razz
    Fallen angel
    Fallen angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Fallen angel Πεμ Σεπ 02, 2010 11:03 am

Χαχαχα.. ο δάλογος του στυλ "αλλά δεν ακούγεται έξω απ' το αυτοκίνητο" & "ωω ναι ακούγεται" είναι θεικός.. Laughing
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Πεμ Σεπ 23, 2010 9:31 am

efthimis
    efthimis
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 569
    Μέλος από : 19/03/2009

Δημοσίευση από efthimis Πεμ Σεπ 23, 2010 11:34 am

Ontws!!
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Τρι Νοε 02, 2010 10:07 am

http://www.lordsofmetal.nl/showinterview.php?id=3549&lang=en

Kratao dyo simantika simeia:

1) Gia to side project poy kseroyme oti etoimazei

You also do a lot of side projects. What’s in your agenda next months, except for touring?

I am already starting to write song for the next album! Yeah, sounds crazy, but it is the truth. At least my life is not getting boring with all the things that I am preparing for the future. I have many ideas for side projects as well and as a matter of fact I have started working for one of them. I can’t tell you much about it yet, but I have wanted to make an album like this for a long time already. It is consisting very different kind of music, but based on pure emotions

2) Gia to live DVD/CD:

Lots of bands and musicians record a live DVD or CD, would you ever consider making one of those?

I have been discussing several times about the DVD release with my record company, but I still don’t have any concrete plans for it. It would be just amazing to have a proper DVD release in the future, but I want to prepare it carefully and with lots of love.

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Κυρ Μάης 12, 2024 7:49 am