Winter Storm Official Fan Club Greece

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

+15
deathlight
kostas-nw
Evrocks
Madguy
evanescencespko
BleKatsiki
Evgothic
Fallen angel
pikkumyy
damned and divine
*mary*
Ktn
*Missing Angel*
SharonManiac
Frozen_Angel
19 απαντήσεις

Draconian

Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2273
    Μέλος από : 18/03/2010

Draconian - Σελίδα 9 Empty Απ: Draconian

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Πεμ Ιουν 30, 2011 4:55 am

Poso telio einai to Elysian Night?! Very Happy
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Κυρ Σεπ 18, 2011 10:52 pm

To cd einai apistyeto.. to thelw to thelw to thelw.
    Den to vrika poythena :\
    POSO theiko pazei na einai? The Quiet Storm, The Drowning Age, Deadlight... theiko respect
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Πεμ Οκτ 06, 2011 12:00 am

Proseksa kati!
    H eisagwgh toy Deadlight miazei APISTEYTA me toy Your Star.
    Den kserw an einai tyxaio h' oxi alla emena moy akoygetai san adigrafh.
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2029
    Τόπος : The Quiet Place [Βόλος]
    Μέλος από : 01/07/2008

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Τρι Νοε 15, 2011 10:13 am

BREAKING NEWS: LISA LEAVES DRACONIAN

Late October Lisa announced to her fellow bandmembers she’d decided to leave Draconian starting as soon as possible. It had been on the table for some time.

It’s with sadness we state this message. Lisa has, since her appearance on the Draconian demo “Dark Oceans We Cry”, continued to astonish and melt thousands of people’s hearts over the years with her emotional vocal. The addition of Lisa is what helped us to get our long awaited record contract. We are very aware what she has meant to our band and the legacy she’s left us with.
    We are further sorry about all fans that never got the chance to see this line-up of Draconian; a line-up that made Draconian what it is today. This bad news will however NOT mean the end for us. The band is determined to enter a new era of productivity and artistic expression.

Lisa’s appearance with Draconian at the 9th edition of Metal Female Voices in Belgium became her last show with the band. It’s a worthy end of an almost 10 year calling and a beginning of something new for Draconian.

Our profoundest appreciation and gratitude to our friend Lisa Johansson for these years working together. We wish her and her family the best possible for the future.

Underneath, read Lisa’s good bye letter

/Draconian

“It’s hard for me to write this; something I have thought about for a long time. I have argued with myself back and forth but have finally come to the conclusion to leave Draconian.

So why? One of the reasons are that since I had my son I feel I don’t want to, for emotional reasons, go away on longer trips to perform. I count the hours until I’m back again. Another reason is that I have a demanding job six days a week, and this leads to, along with having a child to care for, that I have difficulties finding passion and energy to engage myself in Draconian to the extent I should.

It’s actually with a heavy heart I sit and write this. I don’t want to give up either my fans or the guys in Draconian, but I feel I have to prioritize my family.
    I don’t need a sobbing and weepy farewell with the members of Draconian. I will keep meeting them, but it’s the thought of you who are listening to all our songs and all you whom I’ve met on our shows which is the hardest to let go of. To all of you I want to say Thank You! I will carry all the memories with me and all of you in my heart always. And a part of me will always be ‘Lisa in Draconian’. “

/Lisa Johansson
    ..ε αντε και στο διαλο δηλαδη. Το βράδυ μου μόλις καταστράφηκε ):
    Fallen angel
    Fallen angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3178
    Όνομα : Κοραλία
    Τόπος : Σ' αυτή την έρημη γωνιά που μας γεννήσαν...
    Μέλος από : 24/06/2008

Δημοσίευση από Fallen angel Τρι Νοε 15, 2011 10:19 am

Κάτι συμβαίνει σ'αυτόν τον κόσμο...
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5092
    Όνομα : Σπύρος
    Τόπος : Keratsini-Peiraias

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Τρι Νοε 15, 2011 10:25 am

Po :/
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τετ Νοε 16, 2011 6:17 am

Κάτι συμβαίνει σ'αυτόν τον κόσμο...
    Ksanapesto.
    Evrocks
    Evrocks
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 218
    Τόπος : Islanded in a stream of stars

Δημοσίευση από Evrocks Κυρ Νοε 20, 2011 11:05 am

Δυστυχώς δεν γινοταν αλλιώς...
    Πάντως είπαν πως προς το παρόν σκεφτονται να βρουν νέα τραγουδίστρια. Για να δούμε...
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6789
    Τόπος : Thessaloniki-London-Komotini

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Τρι Νοε 22, 2011 12:00 pm

makari na vgw pseutra alla tha paroune tin katw volta kai den ennow synthetika i mousika...
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τετ Νοε 23, 2011 1:27 am

^Makari na vgeis :b
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2029
    Τόπος : The Quiet Place [Βόλος]

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Τετ Σεπ 19, 2012 10:23 pm

NEW FEMALE SINGER RECRUITED

It has been nearly a year since last we braced the stages and said our goodbyes to Lisa. We had no intent of collecting dust and taking up old man's hobbies, so we set out to find a new female singer. For a band such as Draconian, this is no easy task and quite possibly the reason it has taken what seems to be ages. We thank our friends and fans greatly for their patience and a great thanks to everyone who took the time to apply for the position. We rifled through more than a hundred applications from countries far and wide and ended up finding a suitable singer in the most unexpected country of them all.

The Horde is pleased to announce our newest member, Heike Langhans - all the way from South Africa. She has since relocated to Sweden in order to join the band and has fit it superbly. She's a true doomster at heart and brings an even greater emotional flair to our sound. Our journey thus continues and writing for the new album has already begun.

As Fall approaches, we ready ourselves for some serious rehearsal, recording and tour planning. We look forward to seeing you all out there again!

A few words from the lady herself,

Greetings to all,
    I will start off by saying that Lisa will be dearly missed. Replacing a voice such as hers is a concept foreign to most fans, myself included. I've listened to Draconian for many years and share the same sentiments as you do. She will never be forgotten and we wish her well for the future.

That being said, this is a new era for Draconian and one to look forward to. My joining has not been an easy process. Dealing with Embassies, Migration boards and countless authority figures has delayed the joining process slightly, but we do what we can and remain patient. All in the name of doom.

The last few months have been busy indeed. Traveling back and forth, rehearsing and getting to know my new surroundings has been exciting and hard work. I used to believe it can't be done, but I've proved to myself and others that everything we are passionate about in life is worth fighting for.

As a new member, I have prepared myself for the positive as well as the negative, but would like to thank all the kindness I've received so far from fans upon the release of Draconian's 'Lake of Tears' tribute song, 'Demon you/Lilly Anne'. Though my part in it was not big, it's a little taste of things to come. I'm immensely excited to share a stage with these like-minded individuals and to touch the hearts of people all over the world with our musical poetry.

I'll see you all soon!
    From my heart to yours,
    /Heike
    ..η επίσημη ανακοίνωση. Μακάρι όλα να πάνε όπως τα ελπίζουν/ουμε.

Και για μια πρώτη γεύση, ακούμε εδώ την επανεκτέλεση του Demon You/Lily Anne των Lake of Tears, που κυκλοφορεί σε ένα tribute για τα είκοσι χρόνια της μπάντας
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τετ Σεπ 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Eyxarista nea Smile

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Δευ Απρ 29, 2024 2:20 am