Winter Storm Official Fan Club Greece

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

2 απαντήσεις

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath")

poorking
    poorking
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 246
    Τόπος : thessaloniki
    Μέλος από : 04/07/2009

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") Empty Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath")

Δημοσίευση από poorking Κυρ Δεκ 05, 2010 8:31 am

ΤΗ ΠΑΡΑΣΚΕΥΗ 3 ΔΕΚΕΜΒΡΙΟΥ Η ΝΕΑ ΜΟΥ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ(ΣΕ ΜΟΡΦΗ SCRIPT-TENIAΣ ΜΕ ΔΙΑΛΟΓΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΣΚΗΝΕΣ ΚΑΝΟΝΙΚΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΛΕΟΝ ΕΠΙΣΗΜΑ ΣΤΑ ΧΕΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΤΑΡΙΑ,KATOΠΙΝ ΜΙΑΣ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΗΣ ΜΟΥ ΦΙΛΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΟΠΟΙΑΣ ΤΟ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΑΚΟΜΑ ΔΕ ΜΠΟΡΩ ΝΑ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΩ ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΕΧΩ ΤΗΝ ΑΔΕΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΓΙΑ ΑΥΤΟ"

ΕΙΝΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ 14 ΣΕΛΙΔΩΝ ΣΕ SCRIPT FORMAT ΓΙΑ ΣΕΝΑΡΕΙΟ ΤΑΙΝΙΑΣ ΜΙΚΡΟΥ
    Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") Diealivescriptposter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    ΜΗΚΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΟΧΙ ΚΑΜΙΑ ΥΠΕΡΠΑΡΑΓΩΓΗ ΤΟΥ HOLLYWOOD Smile)
    ΕΔΩ ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ ΚΑΠΟΙΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΣΧΟΛΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΤΑΡΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ¨""Thankyou so so much for this! I just browse on pages and looks like so great!i will read it when i found litle time free"greetings vasilis happy hollidays and good christmas"
    review ths tarja afou ksekinise na diavazei kanonika thn istoria:
    and that story its..amazing and great tell him so warm greetings for me,and merry christmas!"
    Η 2 ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΔΟΘΗΚΕ ΜΕΣΩ ΤΗΣ ΦΙΛΗΣ ΜΟΥ ΣΤΗ ΣΥΝΑΥΛΙΑ ΜΕ ΤΗ ΜΠΑΝΤΑ ΤΗΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΓΙΝΕ ΠΡΟΣΦΑΤΑ ΜΙΑ ΕΒΔΟΜΑΔΑ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΟ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΙΑΤΙΚΟ SHOW"
    ΤΟ ΒΑΣΙΚΟ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΤΗΣ ΑΡΕΣΕ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΙΞΕ! ΑΛΛΑ ΠΑΝΩ ΑΠΟ ΟΛΑ ΕΝΑ ΜΕΓΑΛΟ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΕΚΤΟΣ ΤΗΣ ΦΙΛΗΣ ΜΟΥ ΚΑΙ ΣΤΗΝ ΙΔΙΑ ΤΗ TARJA ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΜΠΝΕΥΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΜΟΥ ΔΙΝΕΙ ΠΑΝΤΑ"

νέα πληροφορία που ήρθε πριν δύο μέρες στης 26/11/2011 απο την καρδιακιά μου φίλη Evelin Lightpower
    η tarja έχει διαβάσει την ιστορία που είχα γράψει για αυτήν βασισμένη και εμπνευσμένη απο το τραγούδι της die alive και της την έχα δώσει τα χριστούγεννα του 2010 και της άρεσε πολύ και περιμένει με αγωνία και ενθουσιασμό αυτόν τον δεκεμβριο του 2011 την νεα μου 4 ιστορία

ΕΔΩ ΛΟΙΠΟΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟ ΣΕΝΑΡΕΙΟ ΚΑΛΗ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΥΧΟΝ ΑΠΟΡΙΕΣ ΕΡΩΤΗΣΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΟΤΙΔΗΠΟΤΕ ΜΗ ΔΙΣΤΑΣΕΤΕ ΝΑ ΑΠΕΥΘΗΝΘΗΤΕ ΣΕ ΜΕΝΑ Smile)
    ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ LINK ΕΙΝΑΙ Η ART ΣΕΛΙΔΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΩ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗ TARJA ΜΕ ΣΧΕΤΙΚΕΣ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΗ ΤΕΧΝΗ ΠΟΥ ΦΤΙΑΧΝΩ ΕΠΟΜΕΝΩΣ ΑΝ ΘΕΛΕΤΕ ΜΠΟΡΕΙΤΕ ΝΑ ΕΠΙΣΚΕΦΤΗΤΕ:TARJA MovieStorm (A new fan project)https://www.facebook.com/pages/TARJA-MovieStorm-A-new-fan-project/115191698505799
    (η ιστορία προστατεύται νομικά απο τον κ.αθανασόπουλο δικηγόρο και συμβολαιογράφο και επίσης απο το deviant art site καθώς εχει γίνει εκεί upload epishs)
    (story protected legally from lawyer mr.athanasopoulos and also deviant art site)
    SCENE FIRST INTRO
    A dark picture in the screen.
    Vaguely coming out from the darkness , the letters lighter and lighter , one by one , form the words " Die Alive"

SECOND SCENE : TARJA TURUNEN AT HER HOME
    DAY 1st...
    We see Tarja, on her balcony at her house,placed inside a beautiful green forest,surrounded by tall old trees and colorful flowers.A cool breeze makes tarja's hair wave and silence is prevailed ( and from the background a sweet melody - aria can be heard ) while we see a breathtaking landscape , being unfolded in front of our eyes, a real paradise ... Finland.

SCENE THIRD: ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!

A clock is ringing in the morning...
    Tarja extends her hand and tries to stop it! In her trying to catch it ,it falls down on the floor ! She opens her eyes and she sees that she was late for the school ! In minutes of seconds she dresses up, she grabs a comb and she combs her hair in front of the bath mirror. After, she searches her scooter keys but she can't find them , finally she finds them
    and then she runs outdoor to the scooter ,she starts it and she goes quickly to her school. It was going to be a big day today.

SCENE FOURTH : IN ORDER TO GO TO HER SCHOOL
    Tarja puts the key in the ignition and hits the ignition but for her bad luck the scooter doesn't start!
    TARJA : Damn my luck! I can not believe this is happening to me !! Start damned scooter!
    (she makes desperate efforts screaming and kicking at the scooter)
    After many attempts, the scooter finally starts and tarja goes to her school"

SCENE 5th : THURSDAY-SCHOOL
    (The Beel rings ) Tarja goes out of the class with her best friend Lisa to go home. While they are approaching the school gate they start a conversation between them "

LISA : Tarja do you think that you are able to achieve the proper marks to gain the musical school scholarship?
    TARJA : Look,yes i am positive but i will see the results at home with my brother and my mother.
    LISA : What do you mean? Dont you want to share your joy with me , your best friend?
    TARJA : Yes of course i want you silly! Come home with me!
    LISA - I dont think i can come , because we are expecting family friends at home. Can you drop me off with your scooter?!
    TARJA : Yes of course and i can ! Come on!
    ( They got on the scooter and they drove off)

SCENE SIXTH: Tarja returns at her house

Tarja turns off the scooter and she runs towards her house , happy but also so stressed about the results,opens the door and she enters in.
    TARJA- Mooooom, are you here? Where is she?..

HER BROTHER SHOUTS FROM THE LIVING ROOM:
    TIMO- uhm Tarja!... Mom is not here. She had to arrange a problem outside the city so maybe she will be late. Oh! What happened with the result! Did you pas??!
    TARJA- I am sure that i have passed! I am going to my room to open the file and i will tell you my dear brother!

TARJA GOES TO HER ROOM, CLOSE THE DOOR AND SEATS IN HER BED. SHE IS HOLDING THE FILE , SHE CROSSES HER FINGERS FOR GOOD LUCK AND WITH A BIG SMILE SHE OPENS THE FOLDER IN ORDER TO SEE THE GOOD RESULTS THAT SHE WAS WAITING FOR"

TARJA : … Finally! The time has come! Ooof!
    There is silence in the room .Tarja, speechless looks at the results and the smiles goes away from her face. I can't believe it ... They didnt give me the chance to pass! Why?

A TEARDROP ROLLS FROM HER EYE AND THE PAPER FALLS IN THE FLOOR.
    TARJA LIVES HER ROOM AND SLAMS THE DOOR BEHIND HER
    TIMO: Tarja? What happened? Is everything ok??

TARJA EMBRACES HER BROTHER WITH TEARS IN HER EYES.

TIMO- I see... these are not tears of happiness but tears of sadness...
    TARJA:they didin't pass me timo! They say that i had to try more! In order to take the right degrees... but this is unfair!!!!
    TIMO-i know that you always wanted to become a singer. But dont stop! I believe that your dream will come true one day...and you will be a famous singer.

TIMO GIVES HER A KISS ON HER HEAD AND HE LEAVES HER ALONE. OUTSIDE , NIGHT HAS FALLEN AND THE WEATHER IS COLD AND MELANCHOLIC LIKE TARJAS SOUL

SCENE SEVENTH : OUTSIDE AT TARJA'S BALCONY

SHE WAS AT THE BALCONY LOOKING AT THE SKY .... A STAR FALLS FROM THE SKY AND TARJA WAS ABOUT TO MAKE A WISH...BUT SHE STOPPED.

TARJA(WITH TEARS IN HER EYES AND ANGRY MOOD)- i wish, through my heart, to stop having musical knowledge! I wish to lose my voice and everything else that i have common with music!

SHE STRIKES THE WOODEN RAIL AND SHE GOES INSIDE TO SLEEP

SCENE EIGHTH: ARRIVAL OF THE DEMON

As Tarja has entered her room after the wish she had made, her friend Lisa , at her home was outside at her balcony watching the clouds and feeling the cold. It was sure that it was going to rain.

LISA : what happens to me? i fell very strange!

A MYSTERIOUS SILENT VOICE- the hour for my incarnation has finally arrived!

LISA : Who is there?
    (She looks around her but nothing)

Something showed up from her room's door and it entered in... Lisa was frozen and afraid... it was the spirit that had spoken to her. The wind , suddenly became stronger and some dry leaves were drifted. The wind was so strong that Lisa fell down.

LISA: HELP!! somebody!!! something is happening here !!

SHE LIES DOWN FROM THE SHOCK FOR SOME SECONDS AND SUDDENLY SHE OPENS HER EYES! THEY HAD TURNED INTO BLACK AND HER SKIN WAS SO PALE.THEN SHE RISES UP AND STANDS IN THE AIR.

[LISA]- (WITH A VOICE CHANGED AS FEMALE DEMON SAYS): I BECOME ONE WITH THIS MORTAL BODY ! MY MISSION BEGINS IMMEDIATELY! TARJA HAS BEEN TRAPPED IN THE DARK REALITY AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER TO ESCAPE FROM THERE!

SCENE NIGHNTH: THE WELCOME TO THE DARK WORLD

TARJA WAS LAYING DOWN ON AN OLD BED COVERED WITH A BLANKET....SHE WAKES UP... KNOWING THAT ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL BUT SHE FEELD THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON. THE SUN HAS NOT BEEN RISEN UP AND SHE DIDNT HEAR HER MOTHER. SHE ALWAYS WAKES UP TARJA IN THE MORNINGS. BUT THIS PLACE IS KIND UNKNOWN FOR HER.SHE FEELS THA SHE ISNT HOME. SHE IS INSIDE AN OLD BUILDING.
    SHE GETS UP FROM HER BED AND SHE SEES A TOTALLY STRANGE PLACE ! ONE THING WAS SURE TARJA KNEW THAT SHE WASNT AT HER HOME , AT FINLAND.

TARJA: Mom, are you there?..Timo?!!!! My god what place is this? Where am i? .. (TARJA WAS SO AFRAID THAT SHE COULD LIGHTLY BREATH )
    TARJA : Ι am sure that i am in a nightmare and i will wake up in few seconds(she pinches herself to see if she was dreaming but she realizes that everything was real)

TARIA- No! it can not be real!I must have died and i am in hell! Or someone kidnapped me and brought me to this place "but calm down! i must calm down! take breaths Tarja! and go search for the exit!

(TARJA GOWS AWAY FROM THE ROOM AND SHE IS WANDERING IN THE HOUSE,HOPING FINDING THE EXIT )

SCENE 10th: THE HUGE LIVING ROOM WITH THE STRANGE PAINTINGS

TARJA ENTERS IN A HUGE LIVING ROOM. THE FURNITURE WAS OLD, COVERED WITH DUST AND SPIDER WEBS. ONLY THE FULL MOON'S LIGHT WAS LIGHTING THE ROOM.ON HER RIGHT , ON THE WALL THERE WERE 3 BEAUTIFUL DUSTED PAINTED TABLES. OVER THE PAINTED TABLES THERE WERE 3 BIG PAINTING. TARJA WAS SO CURIOUS AND SHE TURNED TOWARDS TO THEM TO SEE. ON THE FIRST TABLE SHE OBSERVES A BEAUTIFUL SINGER DRESSED WITH A RED GOWN IN A THEATRICAL SCENE SINGING"
    THEN SHE LOOKS AT THE SECOND ONE

THERE WAS THE SAME WOMAN AGAIN BUT OLDER WITH 4 OTHER PERSONS.UNDER THEM SHE COULD SEE A WORD ... ENDING WITH " WISH" BUT SHE COULD NOT SEE THE WHOLE WORLD CAUSE IT HAD BEEN DISAPPEARED. TARJA PERCEIVED THE 4 MEN FIGURES, IT WAS LIKE SHE KNEW THEM BUT SHE HAD NOT SEEN THEM AGAIN .
    NAD FINALLY IN THE LAST PAINTING THERE WAS A PORTRAIT OF A MAN HE WS LOOKING LIKE A BRAZILIAN BUT HIS NAME ON THE TABLE WAS COVERED BY DUST AND TARJA DIDNT WANT TO COVER HER HANDS WITH DIRTY DUST!
    ALL THESE HAD DRIVEN HER CRAZY. SHE HELD HER HEAD WITH HER HAND ... SHE HAD A HEADACHE.

TARJA- I can not understand. There must be a logical explanation about all of these people. Why ? How i know them even though i have not seen them !

SCENE 11th : A WOMAN DRESSED IN BLACK

IN A CORNER UPSTAIRS SUDDENLY TARJA FEELS LIKE SOMETHING IS WATCHING HER.

SHE TURNS HER HAID TO SEE , BUT NOTHING !
    THEN AGAIN SHE FEELS SOMETHING AND SHE TURNS AGAIN HER HEAD FROM THE LEFT. TARJA SEES A SILHOUETTE OF WOMAN DRESSED IN BLACK WITH BLACK TEARS DROPPED UNDER HER EYES AND A HOLLOW STARE SENDING FROZEN SHIVERS.

THIS WOMAN WAS LIKE TARJA WITH THE DIFFERENCE THAT SHE WAS OLDER . TARJA TRIED NOT TO BE PUNISHED AND SHE TRIED TO SLIPPED AWAY BUT THE LADY SUDDENLY TOLD HER:

WOMAN IN BLACK: Tarja why you left me here and why you destroyed my dreams to become a singer?..
    Why you made that wish that night on your balcony? WHY?

SUDENLY A STRANGE SOUNG HEARD FROM THE DEPTH OF A SMALL ROOM BEHIND HER... A DEEP DARK SOUND LIKE THE SHIPS DO.THE WOMAN IN BLACK AS SHE HEARD THIS SOUND SHE DISAPPEARED.

TARJA LIKE SOMEONE CALLING HER TO LIVE THE GIRL ALONE
    TARJA SHE WAS HAPPY THAT THE STRANGE WOMAN DISAPPEARED BUT ALSO LOOKS SCARED FROM THIS STRANGE SOUND"

THEN TARJA SAW THE SMALL ROOM AND SHE WAS SO CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT WAS THERE SO SHE WALKED TOWARDS TO IT WITH SLOW AND SMALL STEPS. WHEN SHE ENTERED SHE SAW SOMETHING WRITEN ON THE WALL OF THE ROOM WITH BLOOD

THE WORD WAS SOMETHING LIKE A RIDDLE: YOU MUST WALK ALONE AND DIE ALIVE IN ORDER TO FIND WHAT LIES BENEATH"

AND UNDERNEATH THE SIGNATURE "YOUR MESSENGER"
    NOW THE THINGS SEEM TO BE MORE COMPLICATED AND SHE WAS WORRIED MORE THAN EVER BEFORE"

SCENE 12th : STRANGE VOICE IN MY HEAD

TARJA CAME OUT FROM THE ROOM AND SHE WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN THE STAIRS TO FIND AN EXIT WHEN A BRIGHT LIGHT APPEARED AND TARJA BLINDED FELL DOWN ON HER KNEES IN FRONT OF THE SIRTS STEP OF THE STAIRS.WHILE SHE WAS LYING DOWN A LOUD VOICE SAID TO HER :
    THE GUARDIAN ANGEL SPEAKS TO HER:

TARJA DO NOT BE AFRAID OF ME.
    I AM ALWAYS BESIDE YOU YOU CANT SEE ME... YOU ONLY HEAR MY VOICE. YOU ARE ON THE DARK SIDE OF THIS WORLD YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING IN THAT SIDE BECAUSE YOU MADE THAT WISH THAT NIGHT.
    THERE IS STILL HOPE TO RETURN BACK IN THE REAL WORLD BUT YOU MUST NEVER LET YOUR DEMON DEFEAT YOU
    AS FOR THE PAINTINGS THE PEOPLE YOU SAW ARE REAL... BUT IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO ME TO TELL MORE. AND THE MESSAGE ON THE ROOM'S WALL WILL EFFECT YOUR FUTURE LIFE MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.

NOW GO FIND THE EXIST BUT REMEMBER TARJA TURUNEN NOTHING IS AS TI SEEMS TO BE "

TARJA GOT UP FROM THE GROUND AND AS THE VOICE STOPS BEING HEARD SHE TRIES TO SEE IT BUT NOTHING.THEN TARJA TRIED TO CALM DOWN, TAKING TWO DEEP BREATHS AND SHE CONTINUED THE SEARCH OF THE EXIT.

SCENE 13 EXIT

TARJA SEES THE EXIT DOOR FEW STEPS AWAY FROM HER AND SHE WAS ALREADY TO LEAVE THE BUILDING WHEN SHE HEARD A STRANGE NOISE.THE SOUND WAS COMING OUTSIDE THE OLD HOUSE.THE DOOR WAS BEING SHAKING AND PIECES FALL OFF THE WALL DOWN TO THE GROUND.
    TARJA WAS HIDING BEHIND A WALL FRIGHTENED WHETHER THE SOUND MAKE ITS PRESENCE AGAIN"
    THE SOUND WAS NOT HEARD AGAIN UNTIL THE DOOR OPENED AND TARJA'S BEST FRIEND CAME IN.
    YES! IT WAS LISA VUORINEN DRESSED IN A WHITE DRESS AND BLACK TEARDROPS WERE UNDER HER EYES.
    TARJA WENT TOWARDS TO HER TO GIVE HER A HUG.

TARJA-Lisa oh my god is this you?..how you got here? Why you are in this dress? What happened to you?!
    LISA- Tarja please, i beg you don't go out there!This house is very dangerous and you are safe here...inside it.
    TARJA- I don't understand you! The exit is here but first of all lets clear something
    how the hell you got here?.
    LISA- I was trapped from the beginning here... they have me prisoner in a room, please listen to me don't go out there
    this light is so bright that can burn your flesh"
    TARJA-what is that black liquid on your dress Lisa?

LISA START SUDDENLY TO CRY AND HER BEST FRIEND TARJA WENT CLOSER GIVE HER A HUG
    BUT WHILE TARJA WAS GOING TO HUG HER LISA BECAME SO ANGRY AND BLACK TEARDROPS RAN THROUGH HER EYES LIKE BLOOD"
    TARJA SPEECHLESS TOOK SOME STEPS AWAY FROM HER FRIEND... WATCHING HER LAUGHING AND BEHAVE STRANGELY.

TARJA- SPEAK TO ME NOW! YOU ARE OR NOT MY FRIEND?
    LISA- Right, i have many names. Tarja, pick one that you like(her voice became more angrier and deeper)
    LISA- BY THE TIME THAT MORTAL PEOPLE ARE GIVEN BIRTH THEY HAVE AN ANGEL AND A DEMON BESIDE THEM .EACH OF YOU UNTIL THE DAY YOU WILL DIE WE ARE BESIDE YOU . ME I AM NOT JUST A LITTLE ANGEL DRESSED IN WHITE SO WHAT OTHER CAN I BE! YES TARJA I AM YOUR DEMON AND MY MISSION IS TO STOP YOU LEAVE THIS HOUSE"

TARJA MADE A QUICK MOVE TO GO AWAY FROM IT AND GO TO THE DOOR TO OPEN IT BUT TARJA FALL DOWN AND HURT HER KNEE.
    AS SHE WAS DOWN IN GREAT PAIN , SHE TRIED TO REACH THE DOOR AND OPEN IT BUT LISA THAT MOMENT GRAB HER FROM HER HAIR AND PULLED HER AWAY FROM THE DOOR.ONE BATTLE STARTED BETWEEN THEM .
    LISA GRABBED TARJA FROM HER NECK AND SHE TRIED TO CHOKE HER.TARJA DESPERATELY TRIED WITH HER HAND TO CATCH A FALLEN PIECE OF STONE TO HIT LISA'A HEAD BUT LISA TOOK THE ROCK AND SHE THREW IT BACK AWAY IN THE GROUND"
    TARJA THEN REALIZED THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO STOP THE DEMON."
    PROVIDED THAT SHE HAD MADE A NEGATIVE WISH THAT NIGHT SHE HAD TO MAKE NOW THE OPPOSITE WISH!
    "TARJA- I WILL NEVER MAKE AN NEGATIVE WISH AGAIN! I DO NOT WANT MY SOUL BEING TRAPPED INTO A MISERABLE WORLD.
    WHEN SHE FINISHED HER SILENT MONOLOGUE .... SHE SAW A STAR FALLING DOWN LIKE THAT NIGHT AND A BRIGHT LIGHT FILLED THE ROOM.

DEMON BECAME DUST IN THE WIND AND TARJA RELIEVED TOOK A DEEP BREATH.
    TARJA OPENED THE DOOR AND SHE WENT TOWARDS THE BRIGHT LIGHT .

SCENE 14 EPILOGUE

TARJA'S MOM OPENED THE WINDOWS OF TARJA'S ROOM AND THE BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL LIGHT WASHED THE WHOLE PLACE"
    TARJA- OH The light is so bright... i cant see" SHE TOLD RUBBING HER EYES.
    TARJA'S MOM VOICE- Get up you sleeping beauty..it is time for you to go to school.
    TARJA-Oh my god i was dreaming?..i am back in my room at home"
    The wish i made effected my thoughts but now doesn't matters i am here again and i am very happy that this nightmare has ended. Lets go to the bathroom to feel nice cold water on my face.
    As she was washing her face Tarja saw in the mirror written the frase "nothing is as it seems to be "
    and that moment surprised realize that that was not nightmare but it was real "
    These were her guardian angel's words.

TARJA MOM VOICE- Tarja come down! Erno and Tuomas have come to take you to school. Come my dear!

TARJA- Tuomas?..i don't know that name he must be one of Erno's friends "
    Ok mom i am coming in a moment!

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την poorking στις Δευ Ιαν 30, 2012 1:49 pm, 12 φορές συνολικά
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3684
    Όνομα : Eλλη
    Τόπος : Minas Tirith
    Μέλος από : 07/06/2009

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") Empty Απ: Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath")

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Κυρ Δεκ 05, 2010 10:48 am

sygxarhthria Vasilh..... teleia fainetai teleio.....tha kykloforhsei kapou?
    poorking
    poorking
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Άντρας

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") Empty Απ: Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath")

Δημοσίευση από poorking Κυρ Δεκ 05, 2010 2:52 pm

gia su ellh mu kai se eyxaristo epishs therma gia ta kala su
    logia" Smile)

akoma den einai sta sxedia na kykloforisei kapou alla epishs
    ennoite pos de to apoklio kiolas to gegonos"
    pros to paron otan vreis ligo xrono free boreis na to diavaseis edo Smile
    fysika anameno kai thn olokliromenh apopsh ths tarja mas
    pou otan vrei xrono tha to diavasei olokliro kai pio analytika,
    tora gia arxh symfona me tis piges mou tsekare apla liges selides kai kamia paragrafo feygalea,kai edikse oti ths arese poly"
    poorking
    poorking
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Άντρας

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") Empty die alive-what lies beneath(η συνεχεια της ιστοριας die alive εμπνευσμενη απο το αλμπουμ"what lies beneath)

Δημοσίευση από poorking Πεμ Απρ 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") Diealive2wallpaperversi

Η ΝΕΑ ΜΟΥ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ ΤOY DIE ALIVE STORY(ΠΟΥ ΕΧΕΙ ΔΟΘΕΙ ΣΤΑ ΧΕΡΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΤΑΡΙΑ ΤΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΑ ΤΟΥ 2010) ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΗ ΓΙΑ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΗ ΤΩΡΑ
    ΓΙΑ ΟΣΟΥΣ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΔΙΑΒΑΣΕΙ ΤΟ 1 ΜΕΡΟΣ ΠΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΠΙΣΗΣ ΑΝΕΒΑΣΜΕΝΟ ΕΔΩ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΦΟΡΟΥΜ ΚΑΙ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝΤΑΙ ΝΑ ΔΟΥΝ ΤΗΝ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑΣ ΟΡΙΣΤΕ ΛΟΙΠΟΝ ΤΟ DIE ALIVE 2-WHAT LIES BENEATH(ΠΟΥ ΟΠΩΣ ΛΕΕΙ ΚΑΙ Ο ΤΙΤΛΟΣ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΜΠΝΕΥΣΜΕΝΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΑΛΜΠΟΥΜ ΤΗΣ ΤΑΡΙΑ WHAT LIES BENEATH)

writen from vasilis saroglou"
    translated from greek to english by anatolh lydia stoila"

ΚΑΛΗ ΣΑΣ ΑΝΑΓΝΩΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΥΧΟΝ ΑΠΟΡΙΕΣ ΡΩΤΗΣΤΕ ΜΕ ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΑ"

(η ιστορια προστατευεται νομικα απο τον οικ.μου δικηγορο κυριο Α.αθανασοπουλο)

SCENE 1: PROLOGUE
    NIGHT SKY WITH STARS OUTSIDE OF THE SECOND TARJA'S HOUSE IN BUENOS AIRES
    THE WEATHER IS SUMMERY AND COOL AT THE SAME TIME AND THE WIND CARESSES SOFTLY TARJA'S HAIR AND AS SHE LOOKS AT THE SKY, SHE SMILES LIGHTLY.
    THE CAMERA GOES UP SLOWLY FROM THE HOUSE, SHOWING A BIT ON THE BIAS THE TILES OF THE HOUSE'S ROOFTOP.
    SOME DRIED LEAVES FALL FROM THE TREES TO OUR DIRECTION (THEY ZOOM TO THE CAMERA) AND SOME OTHERS DISPERSE TO THE WIND, RIGHT AND LEFT, TOWARDS THE SKY.
    SUDDENLY, A BLACK LIKE DUST ENERGY EMBRACES THE LEAVES AND TOTALLY SCATTERS THEM, TURNING THEM INTO DUST AND A VOICE SOUNDS FROM THE BACKGROUND, SAYING ONLY THIS: “REVENGE”.
    TARJA HEARD IT, SHE LIGHTLY FROZE FOR A MOMENT SHE TURNED RIGHT AND LEFT TO CHECK IF SOMEONE TALKED TO HER BUT NOTHING!
    SHE OPENED THE DOOR OF THE HOUSE AND GOT IN.
    THE CAMERA GETS UP AGAIN TO THE SKY AND TO THE BIG FULL MOON, AND THE TITLE “DIE ALIVE 2 (WHAT LIES BENEATH)” APPEARS FAINTLY

SCENE 2: TARJA'S AFTERLIFE
    IT HAD BEEN 14 YEARS SINCE TARJA'S LAST ADVENTURE THAT ALMOST COSTED HER OWN LIFE BUT ALSO SHOWED HER A LOT OF FACTS THAT WOULD HAPPEN IN HER LIFE DURING THE NEXT YEARS THAT WOULD FOLLOW. IT SHOWED HER HOW TO FIGHT AND WIN HER PERSONAL DEMONS, TO BE OPTIMISTIC AND POSITIVE TO HER FUTURE, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT, TO NEVER GIVE UP HER DREAM THAT HAD FOLLOWED SINCE HER CHILDHOOD. AND SO SHE DID, SHE HAD ALREADY BECOME A FAMOUS SINGER IN HER COUNTRY -AS WELL IN THE OUTER WORLD- AND SHE HAD ENTERED THE FAMOUS BAND BY THE NAME “NIGHTWISH”
    BUT NOW, IN 2010 SHE HAD MADE 1 DISC OF HER OWN SOLO CAREER AND IN SEPTEMBER SHE HAD TO ENTER THE STUDIO TO START THE MAKING OF HER 2ND DISC BUT SHE LACKED OF INSPIRATION..!! SHE HAD A STARTING PLAN IN HER MIND BUT SOMETHING WAS MISSING, SHE NEEDED INSPIRATION... WHICH SHE WOULD CERTAINLY FIND, SOONER OR LATER.
    09:30 PM, BUENOS AIRES, TARJA'S HOUSE:
    TARJA IS CHECKING HER E-MAIL AND SUDDENLY HER CELL-PHONE RINGS! (DRRRRRRNNNNN!!!)
    TARJA:”This must be Alex calling me to the studio.”
    ALEX:”Hey Tarja, are you coming? We await you to continue with our ideas and also to show you some new tones I wrote.”
    TARJA:”Ok I am getting dressed and I am gonna get there, hold on your ideas tightly, don't let go, we need them!!! Haha” THEY BOTH LAUGH
    ALEX:”They are here don't worry, I am rehearsing them since last night.”
    TARJA:”See you then” SHE PUTS AWAY HER CELL-PHONE.
    SHE PUTS ON HER JEANS, HER SUMMER JACKET, HER SHOES AND SHE TAKES THE KEYS OF HER NEW MOTORCYCLE (THE OLD ONE WAS REFFERED IN “DIE ALIVE” STORY PART 1)
    SHE ALSO HAD A BIG, NICE CAR BUT SHE BOUGHT THE MOTORCYCLE FOR EASIER AND FASTER MOVINGS.
    (SOMETIMES LIFE TENDS TO REPEAT ITSELF AND MAKE A KIND OF CIRCLE, IS ANYBODY GONNA NOTICE WHAT I MEAN..?)
    TARJA PUTS THE KEY IN THE STARTER AND ATTEMPTS TO START THE ENGINE (UNFORTUNATELY THE BATTERY SEEMS TO BE DEAD)
    TARJA:”Aw come on!!! Are you kidding me?? ...get started already, we got work to do!!”
    SHE TRIES AGAIN BUT NOTHING.
    TARJA:”Better to take the car! I will have it checked tomorrow.”
    RIGHT BEFORE SHE ATTEMPTS TO OPEN THE GARAGE DOOR, SHE REMEMBERS THAT THERE ISN'T MUCH FUEL LEFT IN THE CAR SO IT COULD STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY, SO SHE GOT BACK TO THE MOTORCYCLE.
    TARJA:”I will try the other way” SHE PUTS THE KEY IN AGAIN AND SHE TRIES THE CRANK, FIVE MINUTES PASS AND NO RESULT! HER LEG HURTS A BIT SO SHE SITS DOWN FOR A WHILE TO TAKE A REST.
    IN ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE GETS AN INTENSIVE HEADACHE, NAUSEA AND A TENSION TO PASS OUT! SHE REACHED OUT HER HAND TO HER PURSE, TOOK A SMALL BOTTLE OF WATER AND WASHED HER FACE.
    TARJA:(BABBLING TO HERSELF) “It must have been the fact that I haven't eaten anything today... maybe I stop at a restaurant on the way.”
    SHE GOT UP, TOOK HER PURSE ON HER SHOULDER AND THIS TIME THE MOTORCYCLE STARTED WORKING RIGHT AWAY!! SHE BABBLES AGAIN
    TARJA:”That reminds me Deja Vu, like some years before that I lived the experience with my dream, just before it happened, on my attempt to go to school my old motorcycle wasn't working, just as now!! Let's hope that this time nothing weird is going to happen!”
    SHE PRAYED FOR A MOMENT AND HEADED TO THE STUDIO.

SCENE 3: INFERNO
    ON THE WAY TO HER DESTINATION, SHE PASSES BY A RESTAURANT BY THE NAME “DANTE'S INFERNO: THE HOTTEST BUT BEST TASTE SANDWICHES”.
    SHE SMILED.. BUT JUST BEFORE SHE MANAGED TO SLOW DOWN, SHE BARELY RUN OVER A WOLF THAT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY AND WAS STARRING AT HER!!
    TARJA:”Jesus, a wolf!! How did it get here??” SHE TOUCHES HER FOREHEAD WITH HER HAND AND REMOVES THE SWEAT! SHE LAUGHS AT HERSELF! “You are in Finland and you travel through the woods, Tarja, that explains the wolf!” SHE THOUGHT.
    BY THE TIME SHE LOOKED BACK ON THE ROAD, THE WOLF WAS ALREADY GONE!
    TARJA:”Let's grab a bite here, but before I enter, let's call the guys to check if they want me to get them anything, they work so hard for all these hours!”
    FIRST SHE CALLS ALEX (HER GUITARIST) BUT NOTHING, THE CELL-PHONE IS DEAD!
    THEN SHE CALLS DOUG (HER BASSIST) BUT THE SAME, IT IS DEAD TOO!
    TARJA:”Strange, both of them have turned their phones off!!.. Anyway I will try again later!”
    SHE OPENS THE DOOR OF THE RESTAURANT AND SHE ASKS
    TARJA:”Is anyone here? Such a deserted place.... excuse me, is anyone here??”...SHE LOOKS AROUND, RIGHT-LEFT, THE PLACE IS TOTALLY EMPTY.
    “Pardon me!” A STRANGE OLD MAN SHOUTS FROM THE BACK, HIS AGE AROUND 60 OR MORE, IN APPEARANCE HE IS TALL AND THIN, MISERABLE BUT NOT MEAN, WITH KEEN BLUE EYES. TARJA, OBVIOUSLY SCARED BY HIS APPEARING, SAYS..!!
    TARJA:”Excuse me, I thought the place was open but is ok, I will search for another one.”
    WAITER:”No ma'am it is open, there was just a blackout in the area but now everything seems to be ok!”
    JUST IN TIME, THE LIGHT IS BACK IN THE WHOLE PLACE.
    TARJA AND THE WAITER STARE AT EACH OTHER FOR 3 SECONDS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD!
    TARJA:”I'll take a sandwich please! Mustard and potatoes only!”
    WAITER:”Right away, just wait for the sausages to get done with the oil!”
    TARJA:”Sure!”
    SHE SAT ON A STOOL NEXT TO THE DOOR, STILL LOOKING SCARED AND THINKING OF THIS PLACE!
    WAITER:”There you go!” HE GIVES HER THE SANDWICH
    TARJA ATTEMPTS TO GIVE HIM MONEY, BUT HE SAYS
    WAITER:”No, you don't have to, you will pay me later, when you will enter the Circle of the 11 Trials!! Also known as Kolasi” IN GREEK MEANS “HELL”, HE SAID IT THIS WAY SO THAT SHE WOULD'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANT TO SAY.
    TARJA:”Ok now you are messing with me right? You know what? Keep that sandwich, my appetite is gone. Bye!” SHE OPENS THE DOOR TO GET OUT AND SUDDENLY SHE HEARS SOMETHING STRANGE, A SOUND LOUD LIKE CREEPING CHAINS ON THE STREET, OR LIKE A HORSE'S WHINNY! SHE TURNS TO THE WAITER AND SHE SAYS
    TARJA:”What is this now?..huh?”
    WAITER:”Just run and don't look back! It's the Soul Reaper, a demon that picks up people and takes them to Death's ship for collection!”
    TARJA:”Ok, this is obviously a place of mad people I got in, so I am out of here!”
    SHE WALKS DOWN THE STEPS QUICKLY, HER KEYS FALL DOWN FROM THE MOTORCYCLE TO THE GROUND, SHE LOOKS QUICKLY FOR THEM, WHILE THAT MOMENT THE SOUND OF THE HORSE AND THE CHAINS IS GETTING LOUDER!! SHE FINDS THEM! SHE ATTEMTPS TO START THE ENGINE AND MAKES A QUICK PRAY!
    TARJA:”Please, start quickly now, please!!”
    THIS IS IT!! GOOD, SHE RIDES THE MOTORCYCLE NOW AND SHE GOES AS FAST AS SHE CAN! SHE LOOKS AT THE MIRROR TO SEE WHAT WAS BACK ON THE ROAD!
    SUDDENLY, SHE SEES LINES OF FIRE GOING AFTER HER!
    TARJA:”What in the hell is that?? God!! Doesn't this dammed thing go any faster?? And I am still going with 80 kms/h.. that thing over there, even if it is a horse, it must be possessed or something to be running so fast!”
    IN ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE SOUND OF THE DEMONISED VEHICLE BEHIND HER STOPS!
    TARJA STOPS AND TURNS OFF THE ENGINE, SHE REMAINS STILL FOR A MOMENT TO REST AND REGAIN HER LOST -BY FEAR- BREATH.
    AFTER 1,5 MINUTES, A GREAT EARTHQUAKE TAKES PLACE AND SHE FALLS DOWN FROM THE MOTORCYCLE ON THE GROUND, AS THE FLAMING RIDER BY THE NAME “SPEEDING BULLET” WAS ALREADY CLOSING ON HER.
    THE BLACK HORSE'S LOUD WHINNY REBOUNDED ON UNCONSIOUS TARJA AND ITS RIDER GOT DOWN AND WITH HIS CALM AND SERIOUS VOICE SAID TO HER...
    RIDER: (WHO WAS TALL 1,98M WEARING A LONG LEATHER COAT, A FRAYED COWBOY HAT, HIS WHOLE BODY WAS LIKE A BLACK SHADE AND ONLY HIS TWO RED BRIGHT EYES WERE GLOWING)
    “Tarja, your journey now begins so you can see what lies between the light and the darkness, and forget every hope, now that you get in there.”
    (DANTE: WHOEVER GO INSIDE, LET THEM FORGET EVERY HOPE)
    TARJA SLOWLY OPENS HER EYES AND FACES THE DARK PRESENCE OVER HER
    TARJA:”Whoever you are, demon, I am not afraid of you, I have dealt with creatures like you again! Go away, in the name of the Lord.”
    RIDER:”You didn't get it right, you eliminated one of the soldiers of Hell and you think that the Wolf (Satan) will not seek revenge for one of his children that is gone?..
    When one of you sheep is lost, doesn't your Lord, the shepherd, look for it?”
    TARJA, SCARED BUT ALSO COMPOSED, WAS TRYING TO REALISE WHAT EXACTLY WAS HAPPENING... AND THEN HER MEMORY BROUGHT HER BACK WITH A FLASHBACK
    WHEN SHE WAS 19 YEARS OLD AND DEALT WITH THE DEMON OF THE NEGATIVE NIGHTMAROUS ZONE, WHO HAD POSSESSED HER BEST FRIEND FROM HIGHSCHOOL, LISA VUORINEN, IN THE ISOLATED AND DARK HOUSE WITH ALL THE STRANGE MESSAGES ABOUT HER FUTURE AND ALSO THE VOICE OF THE ANGEL SHE HEARD INSIDE HER IN THE DURATION OF THIS SPARKY DREAM, WHEN SHE TRIED TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH HER OLD MOTORCYCLE AND IT COULDN'T WORK, JUST LIKE NOW THAT SHE WAS 33 YEARS OLD, AFTER 14 YEARS HER ADVENTURE STARTED AGAIN WITH HER MOTORCYCLE NOT WORKING, LIKE AN INVISIBLE GREAT POWER THAT MOTIVATES EVERYTHING HAS SPUN THE SAME WEB FOR SECOND TIME, GETTING HER INTO A NEW DARKER ADVENTURE!
    THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK, NOR ANY OTHER WAY TO EXIT. JUST TARJA, THE RIDER AND THE FLAMING GATE THAT APPEARED RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER, ALL THE WAY BEHIND HER HAD BEEN ERASED AND THERE WAS ABSOLUTE DARKNESS IN ALL OVER THE PLACE.

SCENE 4: ANTEROOM OF DEATH
    SUDDENLY, AN INTENSIVE STRONG LIGHT FELL UPON TARJA'S EYES AND NOW SHE SEEMS TO BE LYING ON HER BED.
    TARJA:”Phiou!! It was only a dream! Fortunately, everything is ok! Timo, are you here?
    Strange, it's Sunday morning and my brother is missing...?!”
    SHE WAS HOME IN HER BEDROOM, IT WAS DAWNING AND THERE WAS SILENCE EVERYWHERE!
    TARJA GOT OFF THE BED TO SEEK HER FAMILY AND SHE NOTICED THAT THE ROOM'S WALLS WERE BLACK AND THERE WERE SOME MASKS ON THEM, LIKE THE ONES USED IN THEATRICAL PERFORMANCES AND ALSO, THERE WERE 2 PORTRAITS OF HER BUT LIGHTLY MISSHAPEN AND BURNED IN SOME SPOTS OF HER FACE. IN THE ROOM THERE WERE ALSO SOME STRANGE, SCARY PUPPETS HANGING FROM THE CEILING BY THREADS AND SMILING AT HER WITH A STRANGE, DARK SMILE. AND IN A CORNER, THERE WAS A VAULT OF GLASS, LIKE THE ONES WHICH ARE USED TO PROTECT RARE ITEMS IN MUSEUMS. INSIDE IT, THERE WAS A GOLDEN MASK IN VENETIAN STYLE!
    TARJA APPROACHED IT AND ATTEMPTED TO TOUCH THE GLASS BUT SUDDENLY SHE STOPPED AND FROZE.
    TARJA:”Hey, wait a minute.... there is no way my room is like that and neither had these masks on the walls! So I am not in my room, nor in my house but somewhere else!...
    Yes, the Rider with the demonic horse who welcomed me in Hell.... everything is eventually true!!”
    SUDDENLY, THE SUNLIGHT THAT FILLED HER ROOM WAS GONE AND THE DARKNESS SPREAD ALL OVER! AT THE SAME TIME, THE BLACK-DRESSED MAN WITH THE SCYTHE WAS COMING TO HER DIRECTION AND AN INNER VOICE TOLD HER..
    VOICE:”Tarja, break the glass vault, take the golden mask and put it on, so that you can find the exit of this room of Death and save yourself.”
    TARJA, PANICED AND WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO THINK OF OTHER WAY, STARTED HITTING THE VAULT BY HER ELBOW, TRYING TO BREAK THE GLASS! SHE HURTED BUT SHE HAD TO INSIST CAUSE DEATH WAS APPROACHING HER MORE AND MORE! HER ARM WAS BLEEDING AND FINALLY SHE BROKE THE GLASS AND TOOK THE MASK, JUST BEFORE DEATH ATTEMPTED TO TAKE HER HEAD! SHE SAW THAT WHERE THE ABSOLUTE DARKNESS WAS, SOME WHITE UNSUBSTANTIAL FOOT-STEPS APPEARED WHITCH SHE HAD TO FOLLOW TO THE EXIT!
    DEATH:”Noooo, you can't get away, it's impossible!!! No one has ever fled from me, I have orders not to let you go!!!”
    TARJA:”And I know myself that the good ones die young, but you will make an exception for me, body!!”
    AT THAT MOMENT, THERE WAS SUCH AN INTENSIVE LIGHT COMING OUT OF THE MASK'S EYES THAT DEATH WAS BLINDED AND HIS SCYTHE FELL ON THE FLOOR, SO SHE MANAGED TO SEE THE DOOR OPENED, SO SHE COULD ESCAPE NOW FROM THIS PLACE BUT BEHIND THAT DOOR, THERE WAS THE ABSOLUTE, PURE WHITENESS WAITING FOR HER....

SCENE 5: UNTIL MY LAST BREATH
    AFTER SHE PASSED THE PURE WHITE LIGHT, SHE FOUND HERSELF ON THE SAND OF A HUGE, WIDE PLACE THAT WAS SURROUNDED BY HIGH MOUNTAINS AND CLEAR BLUE SKY! BUT EVERYTHING SEEMED PRETTY MUCH DESERTED AND THERE WAS SILENCE EVERYWHERE, THE SILENCE THAT SOMETIMES SCARES YOU... SHE GOT UP SLOWLY, BUMPED THE SAND OF HER AND SAID,
    TARJA:”From Darkness to Heaven... although, for Heaven, it is too quiet!” SHE LOOKED AROUND HER TO CHECK FOR ANY SIGNS OF LIFE, BUT NOTHING.
    WHILE SHE WAS WALKING ON THE SAND NEAR THE SEA, SHE SAW A LITTLE GIRL WITH HAZEL HAIR COMING TO HER.
    TARJA:”God, what is this? A little girl is approaching me..”
    GIRL:”Hello!!”
    TARJA:”Hello sweetheart, how did you get here?”
    GIRL:”You tell me, you brought me here, your own purity... have you forgotten already?”
    TARJA:”I honestly don't understand what you are talking about but come with me to walk, see if I can get you out of this place.”
    SHE NODDED WITH HER BEAUTIFUL CUTE HEAD AND SMILED, HELD TARJA'S HAND AND THEY WALKED TOGETHER ON THE BEACH FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME.
    TARJA AND THE LITTLE GIRL SAT ON A HIGH ROCK AND STARED AT THE CALM SEA AND ITS WIDE BLUE HORIZON UNTIL THE GIRL SAYS
    GIRL:”Tarja, when you were young, you had made in your mind your special own world, where you used to escape so that no one bothered you and you could relax, right?”
    TARJA:”Yes!! How do you know that?”
    GIRL:”Let me continue and I shall tell you. But you were always afraid of a human-formed monster, something like mermaid right?”
    TARJA:”.......!!!!” SHE WAS SILENCED AND LOOKED SURPRISED.
    GIRL: (SMILES AND SAYS) “Now, Tarja, do you know who I am?”
    TARJA:”No.... oh no it is not possible, haha!....no way!!”
    GIRL:”Hold on your answer, you can tell me later. Now, do you see this beautiful sea in front of us?”
    TARJA:”Yes, of course..!!”
    THE LITTLE GIRL PUSHES FIERCELY TARJA AND IN RESULT, TARJA FALLS IN THE WATER!! SHE WAS TRYING TO HOLD HER BREATH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AS SHE WAS SURE THAT SHE NOTICED A MERMAID SWIMMING ON HER RIGHT AND SIGNING HER TO FOLLOW.
    AS TARJA APPROACHED HER, SHE WAS SURE THAT SHE HAD SEEN THIS STRANGE SEA PRESENCE AGAIN...!! RIGHT BEFORE SHE REACHES HER AND ATTEMPTS TO TOUCH HER, SHE SEES A MONSTEROUS, DEMONIC MERMAID WITH A SEAHORSE TAIL AND SHARP TEETH, LIKE A SHARK!!!
    OBVIOUSLY SHOCKED AND SCARED, TARJA UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS WAS A CHARACTER FROM A STORY HER MOTHER USED TO READ TO HER WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD, A FARYTALE CALLED “OCEANBORN” , THE QUEEN OF THE ETERNAL BLUE, THE DEMONIC MERMAID WAS THE ENEMY OF TARJA'S FAVORITE CHARACTER AND WAS SO DEEPLY INCISED IN HER MIND THAT TARJA HAD NIGHTMARES OF HER.
    HER FAVORITE CHARACHER HAD DEFEATED THE SIREN, USING A PEARL, BRIGHT AND SHINNY LIKE NO OTHER, STICKING IT DEEPLY IN HER HEART!!
    SHE SAW THE SHELL WHICH CONTAINED THE PEARL THAT, ACCORDING TO THE STORY, WAS POSEIDON'S HEART. AS TARJA WAS ATTEMPTING TO REACH THE SHELL, THE MERMAID GRABBED HER LEG FIERCELY, PULLING HER BACK AND WILLING TO BITE HER NECK. AS TARJA KEPT HER HEAD BACK, SHE MANAGES TO SLIP AWAY AND REACHES THE SHELL BUT SUDDENLY THE DEMON SCREAMS LOUDLY AND DRIVES HER AWAY!!
    THE SHELL HAD OPENED BY THE SHOUTING AND THE PEARL POPPED OUT, WHILE TARJA GRABBED IT! THE MERMAID QUICKLY MOVED TO HER DIRECTION, ATTEMPTING TO TAKE THE PEARL FROM TARJA'S HANDS AND TARJA THOUGHT “It's me or her now!!”
    AND AS THE MERMAID CAME TO HER DIRECTION, TARJA STICKED THE PEARL INTO THE MONSTER'S HEART!! THE MERMAID TURNED INTO DUST AND EVAPORATED LIKE STEAM FROM THE SEA, AS TARJA GOT ON THE SURFACE!
    THE LITTLE GIRL PULLS HER HAND AND TELLS HER “Well, Tarja, I am you, in younger age”!!!

SCENE 6: IN FOR A KILL
    THE LITTLE GIRL (TARJA IN YOUNGER AGE) WAS HOLDING TARJA'S HAND ALL THE TIME, AS THEY WERE WALKING TOWARDS A DOOR ON THE SEA! THEY WERE WALKING ON THE WATER, THE LITTLE GIRL OPENS THE DOOR AND SAYS
    GIRL:”So, Tarja, now your new adventure is about to begin, you have to solve a riddle in a mysterious case!”
    TARJA:”Why am I passing through all these trials? Am I in hell? Did I die?”
    GIRL:”First finish all your trials and you will find the answer you are looking for.”
    SHE PASSES THROUGH THE DOOR AND SHE GETS IN AN OLD NOIR FILM OF THE 70's. SHE GOES IN A DETECTIVE'S OFFICE AND SHE SEES HERSELF DRESSED WITH A CLASSIC SUIT STYLE, BIG BLACK HAT, BLACK SUNGLASSES AND AT THAT MOMENT, SHE SEES HER PLACING A SMALL POCKET-PISTOL UNDER HER GARTER AND DOING HER SHIRT!
    NOIR TARJA:”All set, Jimmy, I won't disappoint you! I will take the documents and leave no signs!”
    SUDDENLY, WHILE SHE WAS BEHIND SOME BOXES, WATCHING THE SCENE, THERE WAS A VOICE INSIDE HER THAT TOLD HER “You have to follow yourself to the place she goes and help her to solve the case, but be cautious cause if she sees you, you will be trapped in this dimension forever and won't be able to go back..!”
    TARJA:”Wow, nothing can be harder than this.... haha it's child's play!!!” (TO HERSELF IRONICALLY) “Why am I passing through all these tests, what's the point?? Just because I made a negative wish when I was younger, do I have to get through all this?”
    NOIR TARJA: “Can I take the car, Jimmy? ...You have to give me the keys.”
    JIMMY: “Ok but return it to me in one piece, please!”
    NOIR TARJA: (IN A SREWD AND MINCING WAY) “Aw, you know me, I never destroy anything, unless I want to” SHE WHIFFS THE SMOKE OF HER CIGARETTE ON HIM.
    TARJA: “Great, my self is driving a Rolls Royce, how am I supposed to follow her??”
    SHE WAS THINKING FOR SOME SECONDS, AS NOIR TARJA ENTERED THE VEHICLE AND WAS ABOUT TO START THE CAR. SUDDENLY, TARJA SEES AN OLD MODEL SCOOTER.
    TARJA: “A scooter AGAIN?? Are they all after me?...” (TOUCHES HER HEAD AND LAUGHS) “Fortunately its owner has left the keys in. Now let's see, if it takes me so long to start the engine with the future motor scooters, just imagine how long this rotten thing takes!!... God, my self is leaving, I have to catch her in time...!! I must not lose her of my sight, elsewhere, I will be trapped in this dimension forever!!”
    FIRST SHE TRIES WITH THE CRANK, NOTHING! SHE TRIES AGAIN HARDER, AGAIN NOTHING! THE CAR WAS GETTING AWAY IN THE MIST AND THE FAINTING LIGHTS OF THE STREET, UNTIL THE OWNER OF THE SCOOTER COMES AND YELLS
    “Hey, you!!! Stop, what are you doing??!!”
    TARJA: “Oh, no! Not now!.... come on, start please!!” SHE MOVES FAST AND JUMPS ON THE CRANK FIERCELY AND THE SCOOTER STARTS WORKING IMMEDIATELY, JUST BEFORE ITS OWNER ALMOST CATCHED IT! TARJA WENT AFTER THE CAR AND BARELY MISSED IT, RIGHT BEFORE IT COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED!
    THE CAR HAD STOPPED OUTSIDE A DESERTED WAREHOUSE, THEN TARJA STOPPED TOO, JUST A FEW METERS BEHIND. NOIR TARJA ENTERS THE WAREHOUSE AND TARJA FOLLOWED HER, BUT SHE STAYED OUTSIDE TO LISTEN IN THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN HER SELF AND A MAN.
    MAN: “Here you are, this file contains everything you need, including the names of the people we definitely need to eliminate!!”
    NOIR TARJA: “There is something like a riddle, what is this?”
    “THE SMALL LIES LEAD TO THE RIVERS OF PASSION AND THESE LEAD YOU UNDER THE SURFACE OF THE TRUTH, MAKING YOU TO BE A PART OF THE MURDER!”
    TARJA: “Wow..!! What did I got into again, what does this riddle mean...? I have to help my self to solve this riddle -without seeing me of course- and avoid being trapped here for life...”
    WHILE BEING HIDDEN, TARJA NOTICED ON THE FLOOR A USED CIGAR OF THE VERY SAME BRAND OF THE ONE THAT NOIR-TARJA'S BOSS WAS SMOKING WHEN SHE FIRST SAW HIM AT THE OFFICE.
    TARJA: “I don't like that boss of her at all, he must be connected to something but what? I think I can help her in a somehow risky way...!”
    SHE WHIPPED FAST-MOVING IN A LOW -ALMOST CRAWLING- HIGH AND WITH HER HAND SHE PUSHED THE CIGAR TOWARDS NOIR TARJA AND IT ROLLED AND BARELY TOUCHED THE POINT OF HER SHOE. THEN TARJA QUICKLY MOVED BACK TO THE BOXES SHE WAS HIDING BEFORE. A NOISE SOUNDED FROM OUTSIDE THE WAREHOUSE AND THE MAN SAID TO NOIR TARJA “Quickly, run!! Take your car and go away, we are probably busted by Jimmy's men!!” (THE POLICE MEN OF DETECTIVE'S OFFICE)
    NOIR TARJA: “Ok done, talk to you on the phone!!”
    SHE ENTERED THE CAR BUT SHE DIDN'T LEAVE, SHE HID BEHIND A BIG TREE AND FOLLOWED THE TWO OTHER CARS, HOLDING THE USED CIGAR IN THE SAME BRAND WITH HER BOSS' CIGAR.
    NOIR TARJA: “I don't know how this got in my way but it is certainly the brand my boss uses.... let's follow these guys, see where this takes me.....”
    TARJA: “Aw great, do I have to follow them too now? Hm the voice told me that I must not lose her of my sight..!!” SHE STARTED THE ENGINE AND FOLLOWED SLOWLY..!
    THE TWO CARS STOPPED AT THE SIDE OF A RIVER AND THE DRIVERS GOT OUT! NOIR TARJA GOT OUT OF HER CAR TOO AND WITH QUIET MOVES, SHE TOOK OFF HER SHOES AND HID BEHIND A BIG ROCK, AS TARJA WAS FURTHER BACK.
    “Nice, now pull the body out of the water!!!” SAYS ONE OF THE BRUTAL MEN.
    TWO MEN IN DIVING SUITS JUMPED IN THE WATER AND PULLED OUT A DEAD WOMAN'S BODY!
    “Oh my God!!!” BOTH TARJAS SHOUT! NOIR TARJA TURNS BACK TO CHECK FROM WHERE THE STRANGE ECHO OF HER VOICE SOUNDED, BUT NOTHING! TARJA WAS HIDING WELL!
    BRUTAL MAN: “Now, men, take the fingerprints Jimmy gave us, and the brush, and place them on the body! On the neck, where the strangulation was made!”
    NOIR TARJA: “What the hell is going on here? They are trying to charge this on someone else but who..??”
    BRUTAL MAN: “Good, now let this body here on the sand so that the cops think that the water pushed it here and let's go give Jimmy a report!”
    THEY GOT IN THE CARS AND SO DID NOIR TARJA TO FOLLOW THEM. TARJA ATTEMPTED TO START HER SCOOTER BUT NOW IT GOT TOTALLY STUCK AND WOULDN'T WORK AT ALL!! BUT SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY TIME TO LOSE, SO SHE QUICKLY GOT IN THE TRUNK OF THE ROLLS ROYCE THAT NOIR TARJA WAS DRIVING!! SHE DIDN'T FEEL MUCH COMFORTABLE, AS THE CAR GAINED MUCH SPEED AND ITS SUNSPENSION WENT UP AND DOWN, CAUSING TARJA TO SHAKE AND HIT RIGHT AND LEFT! EVENTUALLY, THEY STOPPED OUTSIDE THE DETECTIVE'S OFFICE AND JIMMY GOT OUT, PAID THE MEN IN CASH AND THEY WERE GONE!
    TARJA SLIGHTLY OPENED THE TRUNK'S DOOR AND GOT OUT ALL READY TO THROW UP BY THE SHAKING! BUT SHE HAD MANAGED TO SOLVE THE CASE HERSELF, NOW SHE HAD TO HELP OTHER TARJA IN THIS NOIR DIMENSION TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON! SO SHE APPROACHED HER FROM BEHIND CAREFULLY, BEFORE SHE ENTERS THE OFFICE, AND SHE HIT HER ON THE HEAD WITH HER SHOE!! SHE PULLED HER SELF BEHIND THE CAR, SO THAT THEY COULDN'T SEE HER, AND SHE STARTED WRITING ON A PAPER ABOUT WHAT SHE UNDERSTOOD OF ALL THIS, SO THAT WHEN NOIR TARJA WOULD WAKE, SHE WOULD READ IT. AS NOIR TARJA WAS UNCONSIOUS, TARJA TOOK THE CHANCE AND WORE HER CLOTHES, CAUSE IF HER SELF WOKE AND THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, EVERYTHING WOULD BE OVER!
    SHE HID THE POCKET-PISTOL UNDER THE GARTER, JUST AS HER SELF HAD DONE, SHE PUT ON THE SHOES AND AS LAST DETAIL, SHE ADDED SOME INTENSIVE RED LIPSTICK.
    JIMMY OPENS THE DOOR! HE ATTEMPTS TO CALL THE POLICE SECRETLY, USING THE EXCUSE OF MAKING AN IMPORTANT CALL!
    JIMMY: “Make yourself at home, Linda, and I will be there in a while.” AS HE PUTS AWAY THE PHONE, TARJA TELLS HIM
    TARJA: “I know that you did it! You killed your wife cause you knew that she was ready to turn you in the police, you see, the poor woman found out that you held close business with counterfeit currency traders and drug dealers, then you took my fingerprints by brush, from the objects I have touched in here!! Well, it makes sense, and you told your men -the ones you made me consider of as my enemies- to put them on your wife's neck, letting the body be “pushed of the water”!! And to avoid going to jail, you would charge this on me, cause you knew about my feelings for you, so that the police would think of all this as a crime of passion and jealousy, and put me in jail!!”
    JIMMY: “Haha, what are you talking about?” (AT THAT MOMENT, HE WAS GETTING READY TO GET HIS GUN OF HIS COAT SLIGHTLY, BUT TARJA MADE IT FIRST)
    TARJA: “Freeze!! Don't make me shoot at you!!”
    SHE TIED HIM UP TO A CHAIR, SHE STUCK ON HIM A NOTE THAT CONTAINED THE EVIDENCE OF THE CRIME, JUST AS HE DID WITH NOIR TARJA!! SHE DRESSED HER SELF AGAIN CAREFULLY LIKE SHE WAS BEFORE AND RIGHT BEFORE SHE WAKES UP AND THE POLICE COMES, TARJA HAD ENTERED THE DIMENSIONAL GATE THAT OPENED BEHIND HER.

SCENE 7: DARK STAR
    ENTERING THE NEW GATE, SHE FOUND HERSELF ON A DARK MOUNTAIN, IT WAS NIGHT, THERE WAS ABSOLUTE SILENCE AND CALMNESS AROUND IN A THREATENING WAY THAT SCARED YOU!
    AS SHE WAS ON HER KNEES, SHE GOT UP SLOWLY AND LOOKED AROUND, CHECKING THE PLACE. SUDDENLY SHE SAW A BUILDING IN THE MIDDLE OF NO-WHERE AND IT LOOKED LIKE HER HOME! SHE ALSO NOTICED THE PRESENCE OF A YOUNG WOMAN STANDING ON THE BALCONY! AT THAT MOMENT IT STARTED RAINING AND AS SHE WAS APPROACHING THERE, SHE HEARD THE YOUNG WOMAN SAY
    YOUNG WOMAN: “I wish through my heart to stop having musical knowledge! I wish to lose my voice and everything else I have common with music!!” (WORDS FROM FIRST PART OF “DIE ALIVE” STORY, ALSO WRITTEN BY ME AND ALREADY GIVEN TO MRS. TARJA TURUNEN HANDS IN DECEMBER 3/2010)
    TARJA: “Oh my God, I can't believe it! This is me!...Some years ago!”
    IN A SURPRISED AND SHOCKED WAY, SHE WAS LOOKING AT THE WOMAN ON THE BALCONY, A DEEP SENSE OF THRILL CAUGHT HER AND TOOK HER BREATH AWAY! BEFORE SHE ATTEMPTS TO CALL HER, THE WOMAN HAD GOT INSIDE THE HOUSE, AS THE DEEP SILENCE WAS ABOUT TO BREAK BY THE DEAFENING SOUND OF A BIG EARTHQUAKE! THIS WASN'T COMING FROM THE EARTH SHE WAS STANDING ON, BUT FROM RIGHT ABOVE HER AND A HUGE SHADOW WAS COMING TO COVER THE WHOLE MOUNTAIN!! TARJA, SCARED TO DEATH, HAD HUDDLED DOWN WITH HER HEAD BETWEEN HER KNEES AND PRAYED TO GOD!
    AT THAT MOMENT SHE HEARD THE VOICE WITHIN HER SAYING
    VOICE: “Tarja, get up! Run into the house and get the girl out, you have to protect her, you are this girl! She was your innocence many years before, when you made that damned wish, you must not let her be destroyed!!!”
    TARJA: “God, I must get there in time!!”
    YOUNG WOMAN: “Help, what is going on??!! I have to get out, the big black blazing star is coming!!”
    JUST IN TIME, PUSHING FIERCELY ON THE DOOR, SHE BREAKS IT AND GETS IN, SEEING THE GIRL HIDDEN UNDER THE TABLE OF THE LIVING ROOM, CURLED UP AND CRYING FOR HELP!
    TARJA: “Come on, give me your hand!! Don't be afraid, I will get you out of here, just give me your hand!”
    THE GIRL, STARING AT TARJA, ASKED HER WITH ADMIRATION
    YOUNG WOMAN: “Who are you, miss..?”
    TARJA: “Just trust me, dear, and give me your hand!”
    THE GIRL REACHES HER HAND TO TARJA, ATTEMPTING TO GET OFF OF THE TABLE SHE WAS UNDER. AT THAT MOMENT, THE EARTHQUAKE GOT EVEN STRONGER, CAUSING AN INTENSIVE VIBRATION AND ALSO THE REMOVING OF THE WHOLE ROOF, AS BOTH OF THE WOMEN LOSE THEIR BALANCE AND FALL TO THE GROUND! THE GIRL HAD LOST HER SENSES BUT TARJA WAS STILL TRYING TO CATCH HER, AS THE DARK STAR WAS COMING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE BUILDING!!
    TARJA: “I have to make it!! I have to take her with me and lead her to the bright gate that opened, before it's too late!!!”
    MAKING A LAST BIG TRY, SHE CAUGHT THE GIRL'S HAND AND PULLED HER TO HER DIRECTION, THEN THEY CRAWLED OUT CAREFULLY, SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T BE HURT BY THE VIBRATIONS OF THE FALLING STAR AND GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE, AND JUST BEFORE THE STAR CRUSHED ON THEM, THEY MADE IT IN TIME TO THE BRIGHT GATE AVOIDING THE DANGER FOR GOOD!!

SCENE 8: FALLING AWAKE
    AFTER THEY PASSED THROUGH THE GATE, THE GIRL DISAPPEARED INSTANTLY, SHE WAS JUST IMMATERIALIZED LIKE A GHOST, AS TARJA WAS FALLING IN THE ENDLESS DARKNESS, A LONG VERTICAL WAY THAT LEAD TO THE UNKNOWN, AND ONLY HOPE, TO END THIS ADVENTURE SOON AND SAFELY!
    ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS FALLING, IT FELT LIKE SLEEPING, THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THAT SHE HAD HER EYES OPEN.
    MANY PEOPLE SAY THAT WHEN YOU DIE AND LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND, YOUR WHOLE LIFE APPEARS TO YOU LIKE A FILM. THIS FELT EXACTLY LIKE THAT FOR TARJA NOW, EVERYTHING SHE HAD PASSED, GOOD, BAD, ROMANTIC MEMORIES, HER SCHOOL YEARS, HER PARENTS, HER HOME CITY, EVERYTHING WAS DISPLAYED IN FRONT OF HER EYES LIKE A MOVIE,
    BUT AS SHE WAS FALLING, SUDDENLY AN ANGEL APPEARED NEXT TO HER, FALLING TOO, HAVING HIS WINGS LEANT UP!
    ANGEL: “Tarja, I am your Guardian Angel, the voice you were listening from within in all your trials! Trust me and just follow me downwards, and don't look up at any case!!”
    TARJA: “As you can see, my heading is downwards, what could possibly make me turn up??”
    ANGEL: “Just follow my advice.”
    AT THE SAME TIME, ANOTHER ANGEL COMES FROM UP AND TELLS HER
    2ND ANGEL: “Tarja, I am your real Guardian Angel, don't listen to this demon!! The only way to escape, the only exit of this nightmarous world is upwards!!”
    ANGEL: “Don't listen to him, Tarja, he is the demon, the dark side will get you up but believe me, not to Heaven..!”
    TARJA: “Honestly, I don't know what or who to believe!!”
    2ND ANGEL: “Don't be silly, we all know that Heaven is upwards and Hell is downwards, where this demon leads you!!”
    ANGEL: “Tarja, now say the simple but strong prayer with me..!! <> Repeat this after me, 3 times!”
    TARJA DID AS THE ANGEL TOLD HER TO.
    ANGEL: “Now ask the demon to say the exact same thing.”
    TARJA: “Well, now you say it too!”
    2ND ANGEL: “Our Lord, Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, the sinner!” HE SAID IT 3 TIMES TOO!
    IN ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE SECOND ANGEL TURNED INTO A DEMON AND IN NO TIME, HE WAS COVERED IN FLAMES UNTIL HE TURNED IN TO DUST IN THE AIR!
    ANGEL: “You see, Tarja, the demons cannot say <>, they cannot ask for forgiveness from God, cause they become angels too and head to Heaven..!”
    TARJA: “And now, Angel, I am dead, what will become of me?”
    ANGEL: “That, my sweet Tarja, is yours to decide, in a while!”
    TARJA: “What..? What do you mean?”
    SUDDENLY, THE ANGEL DISAPPEARED AND TARJA KEPT FALLING UNTIL SHE CRUSHED THE BOTTOM AND ENDED UP IN A HUGE, OLD LIBRARY.

SCENE 9: ARCHIVE OF LOST DREAMS
    AFTER THE BOTTOM CRUSH, TARJA FELL ON THE FLOOR OF THIS HUGE, OLD, WELL DECORATED LIBRARY, LIKE IT CAME OUT FROM THE PREVIOUS CENTURY!
    AS, AFTER EVERY 25 METERS THERE WAS A STATUE OF GOTHIC STYLE AND SOME LIKE ANGELS, OTHERS LIKE DEMONS, ON HER RIGHT AND LEFT THERE WERE BIG GLASSES THAT PRESENTED THE OUTSIDE BEAUTIFUL GARDEN THAT DECORATED THIS PLACE!
    ALTHOUGH, THE LIBRARY LOOKED LIKE IT HASN'T BEEN CLEANED FOR MANY YEARS AND ALL THE SHELVES WITH THE BOOKS WERE DUSTY AND THE SPIDERS, IN ALL OVER THE PLACE, REMINDED A HORROR FILM STYLE.
    AFTER SHE BUMPED THE DUST OF HER -AND THE PLASTER PIECES FROM THE BOTTOM SHE CRUSHED- AND SHE TOOK A DEEP BREATH, LOOKING AROUND HER
    TARJA: “Where in the hell am I now? I suppose at the Twilight Zone!”
    THERE IS THE STATUE OF A MYSTERIOUS GENTLEMAN, OBVIOUSLY OF SOME PERSON OF THAT OLD TIME! HE SAYS TO TARJA
    STATUE: “Well, I see you still have your sparky sense of humor, Tarja.”
    TARJA: “Aw great, now I am certainly a psycho, statues are talking to me!”
    STATUE: “In Hell, my dear, everything is totally normal and things co-exist, the difference with Heaven is that there, everything looks like their Creator, all in the same calm style. Devil, as you can see, has a more distorted sense of decorating.”
    TARJA: “What's your name?”
    STATUE: “Julius.”
    TARJA: “Julius, tell me what I am supposed to do now here, what is my trial and when is this misery going to end?”
    STATUE: “You are almost in the end but sometimes we hurry too much to think of conclusions! What is the end and what is the start, tell me Tarja?”
    TARJA: “The Alpha and the Omega, something that starts and ends, simple I suppose..!”
    STATUE: “And if you made it to your end so that you can start something new again, what if this is all an endless circle, like a wheel? Pick a book here, whatever you want, and show it to me. My instinct tells me you are going to pick the right one for you!”
    SHE APPROACHED A SHELF, SHE REMOVED THE DUST AND THE SPIDERS FROM IT AND SHE PULLED OUT A BOOK BY THE TITLE “THE ALCHEMIST”!
    STATUE: “Well, show me, what did you find?”
    TARJA: “Wow! The alchemist, my favorite book!”
    STATUE: “Tell me one sentence of the book that impressed you and imprinted in your mind.”
    TARJA: “When you want something very much, the whole universe works to give it to you.”
    STATUE: “Good! Very beautiful sentence, Tarja, but many times we have to accept things that we fear, so that we succeed, what about then?”
    TARJA: “What do you mean? I am starting to fear now!”
    SUDDENLY, THERE WAS A LOUD SOUND, LIKE WAR ALARMS AND ALSO, LIKE A RIVER WAS RUSHING TO THEM!

SCENE 10: CRIMSON DEEP
    STATUE: “Do you know how to swim well?”
    TARJA: “I guess so, why do you ask?”
    STATUE: “I also know that the thing you most fear and dislike is blood and violence, right?”
    TARJA: “Yes, you are right.... hey, is that a river coming here? Oh my God!!”
    STATUE: “Yes, Tarja, it is a river of deep red color, and that red, my dear, is blood and it will carry you to the worst level of Hell, the one full of blood and violence, where all murderers, responsible of the blood of millions of people, are convicted! And Devil is testing you in this level cause he knows that this is your weak spot. Well, I know this is hard for you but take a deep breath, get in the deep red river and follow your instinct, it will take you to the right place! So, goodbye, Tarja Soile Susanna Turunen Cabuli!!”
    AS SHE SEES THE BLOOD RIVER COMING TO HER, MANGLING EVERYTHING IN THE LIBRARY AS IT PASSES, SHE HARDLY RESPONDS TO HIM “Goodbye!!”
    THE RIVER COVERED ALL OF HER AND AS SHE WAS HOLDING HER BREATH AND HER COURAGE NOT TO PASS OUT, SHE WAS SWIMMING WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE SHE WAS HEADING!
    IN THE BED OF BLOOD, SHE COULD SEE MANY DROWNED AND SCRAWNY PEOPLE GOING UNDER, THOUSANDS RATHER THAN JUST MANY!
    ABOVE THE RIVER, SHE COULD SEE MANY INNER BIG HOLES SPURTING PLENTY OF BLOOD -LIKE WATER- ALONG WITH CORPSES ENDING IN THE RIVER WHERE TARJA WAS!
    THERE WERE MANY TIMES ON THE WAY THAT SHE ALMOST LOST HER SENSES BUT NO! SHE HAD TO CARRY ON, TO END THIS ADVENTURE!
    SUDDENLY, WHERE A TUNEL WITH LIGHT STARTED TO APPEAR FAINTLY (OBVIOUSLY THE EXIT) A DEMON GRABBED HER LEGS, SHOUTING TO HER
    DEMON: “Revenge!! That's all I want!!”
    TARJA: (TO HERSELF) “Damn it, not now that I got almost to the end!!”
    THE DEMON HAD SCRATCHED HER LEGS, FILLING THEM WITH WOUNDS BY HIS BIG FANGS, AS TARJA IN GREAT PAIN AND BARELY HOLDING HER BREATH, WAS TRYING TO PUSH BACK, KICKING HIS FACE!
    DEMON: “I am the one that possessed your friend, Lisa, years before, I believe you remember me!! Now the time has come for you to pay!!”
    TARJA: “Yes, right, we had left some things undone, as I remember!!”
    SHE HAD ALMOST REACHED THE TUNEL WITH THE LIGHT, AS THE DEMON HAD GOT OVER HER BACK, TRYING TO BITE HER ON THE FACE! TARJA, HAVING NO OTHER SHARP THING TO USE, SHE TOOK OFF HER SHOE AND USING THE SPIKE HEEL, SHE NAILED HIM ON THE EYE SO HE WOULD GET BLIND! THE DEMON, BY THE GREAT PAIN, LET HER FREE!
    TARJA: “Now, excuse me but go to hell!!!”
    THE DEMON, LETTING OUT A POIGNANT SCREAMING, ABANDONED HIS TRIES AND LOST IN THE WHIRLPOOL OF THE RIVER, AS TARJA GOT IN THE BRIGHT TUNNEL THAT WAS ABOUT TO CLOSE!!

SCENE 11: EPILOGUE
    TARJA JUST OPENED HER EYES AND WAS LYING NEXT TO HER MOTORCYCLE, AT THE PARKING OF HER HOME! SHE SEEMED TO BE THERE FOR A LONG TIME!
    TARJA: “Wow!! What a headache, God! And what a lively dream! Like a horror movie!”
    BUT STRANGELY, HER CLOTHES WERE WET FROM THE BLOOD RIVER AND ALSO, ONE OF HER SHOES WAS MISSING!
    TARJA: “Oh my God!! It wasn't just a dream, it was all real! I lived it all through a real dream! Thank God, I am alive... and safe, as it seems! Guys in the studio must be pretty concerned, let's call them to reassure them I am going there in a while!”
    SHE WENT IN, CHANGED CLOTHES, STARTED HER MOTORCYCLE AND HEADED TO THE STUDIO. SHE KNOCKED ON THE DOOR AND HER GUITARIST, ALEX, OPENED!
    ALEX: “Tarja, what happened, you are late..! You seem a bit pale, like you spent the whole day in hell!”
    TARJA: “Alex, believe me, I did spend a day in hell! And I just came back from there!”
    ALEX: (HUMOROUSLY) “Really? Tell me what lies beneath Hell and Heaven, the light and the darkness?”
    TARJA: (WITH A SMILE OF SOOTHINGNESS) “...And you just found the title of our new album! <>! Make some coffee and take a pen and a paper to write the new concept for the new album!”

TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3684
    Όνομα : Eλλη
    Τόπος : Minas Tirith
    Μέλος από : 07/06/2009

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Κυρ Μάης 01, 2011 12:57 am

pw pw Vasilh prepei na to diavase..apo ta liga p eida einai endoaferon polu Very Happy
    poorking
    poorking
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από poorking Κυρ Μάης 01, 2011 11:02 am

se eyxaristo polly!! Smile!
    perimeno kai olokliromenh apopsh su molis to diavaseis!,

posters pu ekana gia thn eperxomenh 4 synexeia ths tarja istorias pu grafo me titlo
    tell the tale"
    gia perisoteres plirofories sxetika me th nea mu istoria minete sydonismenoi! Smile

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") 29171021778022835261200

Η νέα μου ιστορία εμπνευσμένη από το "Die Alive" μετά το "Journey" στα χέρια της Tarja(και επισης και το 2 μερος εμπνευσμενο απο το "what lies beneath") Tarja4storyle1

edo einai ena poster pu ekana gia thn eperxomenh nea 4 istoria pu egrapsa gia th tarja turunen
    poy apo ayton ton dekemvrio me th polytimh voitheia ths kardiakias mu filhs tha einai sta xeria ths tarja
    kai apo plirofories pu mu edose h filh mu h tarja hdh diavase thn istoria mu pu ths edosa pali me th voitheia ths filhs mu ta xristugenna tu 2010,opoy ths arese para poly kai perimenei me agonia kai thn 4

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Κυρ Μάης 19, 2024 3:30 pm