Winter Storm Official Fan Club Greece

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

+42
Jim
Imaginary Rain
Chelena
Moonlight
~Lilou~
efthimis
Nightwish
SymphonicTarja
steven_dv
Vasia
Evrocks
*i love tarja*
Beast Of Prey
selene
QueenTarja
metalhead
*Missing Angel*
TarjaPhoennix
TheFlameWithin
Cruelty
Chris9292
Ghost-Angel
MaRakiTarjaFan
Katja-Turunen
Tarja
poorking
Angel of Night
gothessa
Popocatepetl
BleKatsiki
icequeen
SharonManiac
Carnivorous_Jesus
kostas-nw
Ktn
*mary*
Madguy
pikkumyy
afedikoxalarwse6178
Frozen_Angel
Fallen angel
evanescencespko
46 απαντήσεις

What Lies Beneath (2nd album)

afedikoxalarwse6178
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    Tarja Gold Member
    Tarja Gold Member

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1571
    Τόπος : Lost Northern Star // Βριλήσσια, Αθήνα
    Μέλος από : 12/12/2008

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 Empty Απ: What Lies Beneath (2nd album)

Δημοσίευση από afedikoxalarwse6178 Τετ Μαρ 10, 2010 8:49 am

Greetings from LA!
    March 9th, 2010

I arrived to LA few days ago. It’s a wonderful spring here and the sun is shining. It was tough in the dark Finland in the last weeks, so I was already starting to miss the sea and the sun. The least I am going to miss is the snow work…

This trip is not a holiday trip though. I am working with Jim, Slamm and Bart at Remote Control Studios again. We are getting the orchestra arrangements ready and we are starting to discuss the mixing process with Slamm. He is going to be the one to mix all the orchestral tracks. Other mixing engineers will mix the rock/heavy tracks, but I’ll tell you more about that later Smile

On these days, I hope to meet Mel Wesson as well who was working with the ambient music design on my first album.

The progress of the album is going smoothly but steadily ahead. I have realized during this last month that some of the songs that I thought were not the strongest ones during the writing process turned out to be really good songs now when everything has been recorded. I will definitely have some trouble in choosing the ones that are going to end in the actual album. I guess it’s a nice problem though.

The vocal recordings will continue pretty soon after this LA trip.

Now I would like to tell you something that has been on my mind for some time already. Usually I am not interested in giving my opinions and comments about things that are outside of music and my career, but this time the happenings around just touched me deeply.

There was just a while ago a terrible earthquake in Haiti, followed by other one in Japan and later on in Chile and more recently in Turkey.

It’s just so unbelievable to think all the suffering and trouble that people need to go through in their lives. I am truly speechless and sad. Except for Haiti, I have been in the other countries were I have met lovely people. Is difficult to think that some of them or their families might have been reached by the horrible situation. I am just having them in my thoughts. I send them all my humble and honest love and prayers.

This is the sad reminder for all of us to live our lives as best as we can every day, so that when it’s our time to go, we die alive.

You will never know what is waiting for you tomorrow, so today is the day to cherish.

With love, Tarja

Tί γλυκιάαα inlove
    *i love tarja*
    *i love tarja*
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 397
    Τόπος : Γιατι θα 'ρθεις να μου κανεις κανταδα?
    Μέλος από : 15/11/2009

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 Empty Απ: What Lies Beneath (2nd album)

Δημοσίευση από *i love tarja* Τετ Μαρ 10, 2010 8:57 am

Με εχει ενθουσιασει το στιλακι με τις μασκες!!!Και η φωτογραφια που την βαφουν!!!!!
    Πωπω θα γραψει παλι η γυναικα!!!!! What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 321411 What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 743260 What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 844275
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5092
    Όνομα : Σπύρος
    Τόπος : Keratsini-Peiraias
    Μέλος από : 24/06/2008

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Τετ Μαρ 10, 2010 9:41 am

Poly oraio to teleytaio post Smile
    gothessa
    gothessa
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 824
    Όνομα : +PeGGy+
    Τόπος : athens - nea smyrni
    Μέλος από : 09/06/2009

Δημοσίευση από gothessa Πεμ Μαρ 11, 2010 2:05 am

You will never know what is waiting for you tomorrow, so today is the day to cherish.

etsi prepei na zoume tin kathimerinotita mas!Eutuxws pou panw apo ola einai anthrwpos kai meta kallitexnis!
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3684
    Όνομα : Eλλη
    Τόπος : Minas Tirith
    Μέλος από : 07/06/2009

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Πεμ Μαρ 11, 2010 6:12 am

polu glukia k sofa logia! Very Happy
    QueenTarja
    QueenTarja
    Tarja Fan
    Tarja Fan

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 131
    Όνομα : Τhomie
    Τόπος : ΓΕΡΑΚΑΣ
    Μέλος από : 11/10/2009

Δημοσίευση από QueenTarja Κυρ Μαρ 14, 2010 2:07 am

Ειναι Θεεεεεεαααααα η γυναικα ΤΕΛΟΣ ... Και σίγουρα θα δουμε και θα ακουσουμε κατι πολύ καλοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοο !!!
    *i love tarja*
    *i love tarja*
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από *i love tarja* Δευ Μαρ 15, 2010 11:24 am

Ναί!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 844275 What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 844275 Θα μας εντυπωσιασει!!!!! What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 844275
    *mary*
    *mary*
    Tarja Fan
    Tarja Fan

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 148
    Όνομα : Μαίρη
    Τόπος : Αθήνα
    Μέλος από : 30/06/2008

Δημοσίευση από *mary* Δευ Μαρ 22, 2010 1:26 am

pwpw exw xasei episodeia! Shocked Razz
    den 3erw ti na prwtosxoliasw twra... Razz Apla anypomonw apeira! Very Happy
    m aresei poly pou krataei epafh me tous fans k dinei synexeia plhrofories gia to album klp!
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    Tarja Gold Member
    Tarja Gold Member

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από afedikoxalarwse6178 Τρι Μαρ 23, 2010 11:22 am

Regards from Buenos Aires!
    March 23rd, 2010

The trip to Los Angeles was very successful and the songs that needed orchestra and choir arrangements are now ready to be recorded.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6021

It is very exciting indeed to imagine how everything will sound in the end when these two important elements are recorded.

This time we have decided with Jim Dooley and Tim Davis who will conduct the orchestra, that the recordings will take place in few days in Bratislava. Slovak National Symphony Orchestra and Choir will be playing on my record.

I am very happy with the work of Jim who put his heart into my songs. I got again very emotional by listening his work. It’s unbelievable how gorgeous gift of music he has. You’ll hear pretty soon what I mean Smile

Here I am with Jim in his studio at Remote Control.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6033-300x225

I left the sunny LA a week ago to return to Buenos Aires to record vocals for few more songs.

Still there are 6 more to go. It feels endless, but we are working hard to get everything done in time.

I am satisfied with my vocals since I feel that I have learned quite a lot in these last few years and the people that are working with me this time, are really helpful and supportive.

It is absolutely important that during my vocal recordings I am neither worried nor nervous for any reason. That would affect my performance in an instant.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6043-300x225

It has been just great to be able to be free and produce my own record for the first time. Is strange feeling to have recorded already around 10 albums, but still “What Lies Beneath” process has been so far a gift, a learning process and such a joy. In many ways feels like the first time.

I won’t go to common places to say that MWS was just fine and WLB is the best!

I do have MWS in my heart and will always be like that. If those were the first steps, with WLB I learned to run.

Both albums are equally important for me, both part of a life process.

There have been so many moments to cherish and cheer which I will always remember and keep in my heart.

Next flight will take to Salzburg where you’ll see me performing with Scorpions in the most successful TV show in Europe called “Wetten Dass..?” on next Saturday 27th. Don’t miss it! I am sure I will have a good time there with the band and it is a great honour for me to take part in their performance in this particular show.

Until then…

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6056-300x225
    What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6051-300x225

With love, Tarja

ΕΜΦΑΝΙΣΗ ΜΕ ΤΟΥΣ SCORPIONS teleia teleia Ελπίζω να μην είναι κανά playback Razz
    Fallen angel
    Fallen angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3178
    Όνομα : Κοραλία
    Τόπος : Σ' αυτή την έρημη γωνιά που μας γεννήσαν...

Δημοσίευση από Fallen angel Τρι Μαρ 23, 2010 11:43 am

Ναι!! Very Happy Κι εγώ το ίδιο ελπίζω, μόνο το "TV show" με προβληματίζει λίγο, αλλά πιστεύω να μην τους βάλουν να κάνουν playback. Επίσης αναρωτιέμαι αν θα πει και κάτι δικό της, μιας και στο The good die young δεν έχει και πολύ μεγάλο ρόλο..
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τετ Μαρ 24, 2010 5:16 am

po po emfanish me scorpions..auta einai!!! Razz
    exei na vgei poly kairo se tv vasika.
    *i love tarja*
    *i love tarja*
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από *i love tarja* Τετ Μαρ 24, 2010 7:01 am

Πωωω ρε αυτα ειναι!!! What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 844275
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2029
    Τόπος : The Quiet Place [Βόλος]
    Μέλος από : 01/07/2008

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Πεμ Μαρ 25, 2010 1:15 am

Τέλεια!! Very Happy

Και τα νέα για το album, και τα άλλα, για την εμφάνιση στην τηλεόραση! Κι εγώ μαζί σας πάντως, ελπίζω να μην είναι playback.. κρίμα θα είναι δηλαδή. Razz
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Πεμ Μαρ 25, 2010 2:16 am

nai ontws einai k auto....synhthws einai playback..alla as elpisoume
    na mhn einai sth sygekrimenh periptwsh.
    Katja-Turunen
    Katja-Turunen
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 945
    Όνομα : Κατερίνα
    Τόπος : Mordor
    Μέλος από : 02/12/2008

Δημοσίευση από Katja-Turunen Σαβ Απρ 03, 2010 2:54 am

Τον Μάιο 2010 περιμένουμε Qhat Lies Beneath και ορίστε pics απο τ FACEBOOK Very Happy

Κώδικας:
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?id=110996008926354&aid=15230&s=0&hash=4a2a3998e182a3e9a286aee6fa360ac9

Έχει επεξεργασθεί από τον/την evanescencespko στις Σαβ Απρ 03, 2010 3:07 am, 1 φορά (Λόγος της επεξεργασίας : Link fixed)
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Σαβ Απρ 03, 2010 3:08 am

Aytes oi pics einai apo to blog Wink Smile
    Katja-Turunen
    Katja-Turunen
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 945
    Όνομα : Κατερίνα
    Τόπος : Mordor
    Μέλος από : 02/12/2008

Δημοσίευση από Katja-Turunen Σαβ Απρ 03, 2010 3:14 am

I know. Αλλά τις έβαλαν και στο facebook οπότε λέω...δεν τις βάζω? Razz [Και έτσι κι αλλιώς δεν είναι μόνο αυτές.]
    *i love tarja*
    *i love tarja*
    Tarja Maniac
    Tarja Maniac

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από *i love tarja* Σαβ Απρ 03, 2010 8:04 am

Πολυ πολυ ωραιες!!! What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 851892
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Τρι Απρ 06, 2010 3:21 am

Progress!

April 5th, 2010

First of all the experience in the ” Wetten Dass..?” Show was just amazing.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6061-300x225

It was great to sing with Scorpions, of course! I have to tell you that these guys from the band are SO kind. They were treating me like a queen and I was very delighted of their support and trust.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6108-300x225

Is funny to see the bigger “names” with humble attitude that allows them to see and understand. Many times better and faster than people around you who you need constantly to convince of what you want and like.

I had very nice talks especially with Klaus and his family. They seem to be a great team and we share many similar things in our private lives.

I also found out that the writer Paulo Coelho, who is a great inspiration to me, is also a friend with Rudolf!

I wish The Scorpions the best for their last album and tours and congratulations for the great chart entries in the world! I am sure we will meet very soon again.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6090-300x225

Few nights ago I had a chance to see Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “Love never dies” musical and I fell in love with it in an instant. It was just a wonderful performance and an amazing piece of art. There is still hope, since good music really exists and people are willing to hear more.

I finished writing the lyrics for a song that I composed last in the writing process. It is a piano/orchestral piece that I could have called “Oasis 2”. This time it has English lyrics and continues the story of “Naiad”. During the piano recordings at Petrax studios, this song changed quite radically, because I decided to write an improvised piano piece in between the song. It feels good to be free and open to hear suggestions, but also to follow my own instincts.

In few days I’ll get back into recording the vocals for the last songs and immediately after I’ll let you know where I am heading to mix the album.

The orchestra and choir are already recorded!

There are exciting times ahead of me. Getting the final album in my hands is getting closer and closer day by day.

I have been trying to re gain the lost energy in these last couple of days and it feels I was able to do exactly that. I am ready for new challenges.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6113-224x300 What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_6122-300x225

I think I already mentioned you the song called “Crimson Deep”.

Find here the lyrics we wrote with Angela.

Sometimes I see the pulse

numb I feel,

so unreal.

Blood on my lips I taste the heavy lead.

What can I find behind the mirror,

I’ll never know.

Who’s the reflection within?

Should I frame for you the other world?

Another world?

I’ve heard the voices of Elysium.

The scent of a sudden wish,

never there, everywhere.

Read me the space in-between.

Sharp is the edge of all discovery,

now I see.

A scar without suffering, impossible.

I’ll wait until my last day

with no shame.

Who’s to blame?

Shaping the signs left for me.

Come to me

I cried

I need you.

I am seeking

the gates unfold inside

my lost soul

in the dark.

Far beneath my breath

I’m burning

at my core.

Show me how

let me see beyond

I will find

my Crimson Deep

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 IMG_0484-300x225

With love, Tarja

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Ti TELEIOI stixoi?
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τρι Απρ 06, 2010 3:23 am

po mas magepse twra..mono teleioi? inlove
    Vasia
    Vasia

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 16
    Τόπος : Athens
    Μέλος από : 06/10/2009

Δημοσίευση από Vasia Τρι Απρ 06, 2010 1:38 pm

tarja + scorpions = 2 8eoi epi skhnhs
    "Few nights ago I had a chance to see Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “Love never dies” musical and I fell in love with it in an instant. It was just a wonderful performance and an amazing piece of art. There is still hope, since good music really exists and people are willing to hear more." Very Happy eimai toso xaroumenh pou ths arese!!kai egw to latrevw!)There is still hope, since good music really exists and people are willing to hear more. Anaferetai sto gegonos oti se pollous den aresei ka8olou to sequel,e? hmmm )
    stixoi ekplhktikoi teleia teleia ..hdh fantazomai afto to tragoudi.. inlove inlove rocking
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    Tarja Gold Member
    Tarja Gold Member

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από afedikoxalarwse6178 Τρι Απρ 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Νέο single για την Tarja Turunen τον Αύγουστο

Η πρώην τραγουδίστρια των Nightwish, Tarja Turunen, συνεχίζει να δουλεύει πάνω στο νέο της προσωπικό album, "What Lies Beneath", ώστε να το κυκλοφορήσει στο τέλος του καλοκαιριού.

What Lies Beneath (2nd album) - Σελίδα 12 Tarjaturunen3

Την παραγωγή θα επιμεληθεί η ίδια η Turunen, με εξαίρεση μερικά επιλεγμένα κομμάτια, τη μίξη των οποίων θα αναλάβει ο διάσημος Βρετανός παραγωγός Colin Richardson. «Δουλέψαμε 33 τραγούδια αυτή τη φορά, και από αυτά τελικά αποφάσισα να ηχογραφήσω τα 17», εξηγεί η Tarja.

«Είναι υπέροχο να έχω την ελευθερία να παράγω τον δίσκο μου για πρώτη φορά. Είναι πραγματικά ένα δώρο, μία αληθινή διαδικασία μάθησης και χαράς».

Ως πρώτο single από το "What Lies Beneath", του οποίου ο τίτλος θα επιβεβαιωθεί στο μέλλον, συζητείται μία κυκλοφορία στις αρχές του Αυγούστου, με το album να ακολουθεί αργότερα τον ίδιο μήνα.

~ www.rocking.gr

Για να πώ την αλήθεια το περίμενα πιό νωρίς μαζί με τις συναυλίες. Ωστόσο τα νέα είναι πολύ καλά!!!
    Fallen angel
    Fallen angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Fallen angel Τρι Απρ 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Ωραία! Smile Ποιο να είναι αράγε το 1ο single; Κάτι από αυτά που μας έχει αναφέρει ως τώρα; hmmm

Ελπίζω πάντως αυτό να σημαίνει ότι οι περισσότερες συναυλίες θα γίνουν από Φθινόπωρο ή τέλη Αυγούστου και μετά μαζί με το album. Razz

Btw οι στίχοι του Crimson Deep είναι ονειρικοί. love heart
    Beast Of Prey
    Beast Of Prey
    Tarja Gold Member
    Tarja Gold Member

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1658
    Όνομα : Nikos
    Τόπος : Thessaloniki
    Μέλος από : 07/01/2010

Δημοσίευση από Beast Of Prey Τετ Απρ 07, 2010 12:47 am

sto fanclub sto facebook giati leei omos oti tha bgei ton maio?
    Fallen angel
    Fallen angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Fallen angel Τετ Απρ 07, 2010 12:58 am

Αυτό για τον Μάιο δεν το έχω δει πουθενά αλλού εκτός από εδώ. Οπότε δεν μου φαίνεται πολύ αξιόπιστο..

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Τρι Μάης 07, 2024 7:21 pm