Winter Storm Official Fan Club Greece

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

+22
Dark Elenaki
Pretender 666
diaolosh
silenceprincess
deathlight
TarjaPhoennix
Evgothic
zina90
Katja-Turunen
nereid
panos
Fallen angel
SharonManiac
BloodRose
BleKatsiki
DeadCountess
Ktn
evanescencespko
sweety
Frozen_Angel
Madguy
26 απαντήσεις

Lacuna Coil

Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2029
    Τόπος : The Quiet Place [Βόλος]
    Μέλος από : 01/07/2008

Lacuna Coil - Σελίδα 9 Empty Απ: Lacuna Coil

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Σαβ Ιαν 22, 2011 7:33 am

Να.. χορέψουμε. Μάιστα, τι να πω, είναι κι αυτό μια άποψη. Η νεκροψία θα δείξει Razz
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3684
    Όνομα : Eλλη
    Τόπος : Minas Tirith
    Μέλος από : 07/06/2009

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Σαβ Ιαν 22, 2011 9:54 pm

axaxaxaxa Very Happy tha exoume sigoura kati diaforetiko tote...
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Τρι Φεβ 08, 2011 4:31 am

Και όχι, δεν είναι το A Tout le Monde το καλύτερο ντουέτο της Scabbia.
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2273
    Μέλος από : 18/03/2010

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τετ Μάης 25, 2011 3:32 am

Edw ta leei pio analytika gia to neo album
    Lacuna Coil have started recording the follow up to their highly successful 2009 “Shallow Life” album which spawned the hit singles “Spellbound” and “I Won’t Tell You”. The band are once again working with producer Don Gilmore (Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine), this time choosing to record in their native Italy to help focus on the more personal nature of the new material.

“This time around music has been our refuge from some of the darkest days of our life and that's why the new songs have such a variety of feelings... some stuff is pretty angry, probably the heaviest we've ever written, some other songs are intense, loaded with velvet dark emotions and there's even a little space for some light at the end of the tunnel”, says Lacuna Coil co-vocalist Andrea Ferro. “People are askin' me if we're going back to our roots or if we're taking another step forward in a new direction... well to be honest I just feel that this is 100% a LACUNA COIL record and that is what really matters to me. I just love the songs and we felt a big wave of inspiration. The energy with Don in the studio is sky-high and we're ready to kick some ass.”

“Collectively, we did so much in between ‘Shallow life’ and this one. We have lots of different experiences between us,” continues co-vocalist Cristina Scabbia. “We've been loved and hurt, we grew up, we shrunk inside a little keeping ourselves together and our roots watered and are alive. I still can't believe that the energy in between us is getting better and better, but I guess that's what being a real family means.”

The as-of-yet untitled album is roughly scheduled for a release in the fall of 2011 on Century Media Records.

Starting this week, the band will be answering weekly fan submitted questions about the new album here at EmptySpiral.net!

Once Lacuna Coil completes the sessions for the new album, they will spend the summer performing at a select handful of European summer festivals, including Greenfield, Graspop and Sonisphere Spain.

“Summer means amazing energy from a lot of sweaty kids in front of a stage headbanging and jumping with us!” says Cristina. “ I CAN'T wait to be up there again with LACUNA COIL. You better be there because we are ABSOLUTELY ready to rock you all!”

the heaviest we've ever written, some other songs are intense, loaded with velvet dark emotions and there's even a little space for some light at the end of the tunnel
    Wink
    Kai yparxun hdh kapies erwthseis sxetika me to album
    Any 'concept' for the album?

ANDREA: No concept. Just a collection of songs inspired by all of the events that we have experienced in the past couple of years. For some of us, it was some really dark times.

Is the direction still "Heavier and Darker" or has it changed since ?

ANDREA: Absolutely, some stuff is pretty tight, probably the heaviest we have ever written. But then we have some cool songs with a dark “oldschool” vibe, and then some other rocking songs which are a bit more modern and anthemic sounding.

CRISTINA: I just want you all to listen to it ‘cause I think the old fans will be pleased as well as the new fans. The collection of songs are the perfect balance between an older and a newer style of rock metal - with a heavy punch and melancholic shadows.
    It's hard to describe music… I hope you can just enjoy the trip with us!

How many songs are written yet ?

ANDREA: All of the songs for the album have been written and we’re now working on the lyrics. Obviously in the studio some things are gonna change a little bit, but we’ve been quite severe with ourselves and we’ve been throwing lots of stuff in the bin, even before it makes it to a demo.

CRISTINA: We definitely write constantly! Whether it's a whole song idea, or a riff, or a vocal melody, we collect everything we create, and this time it's a LOT of stuff! Not all of the material is going to be used for album, or for bonus tracks though... but we still have it all and we keep it. There's always something interesting to go back to and re-listen to again!

Have you thought about doing a super fan packaging, like super classy and super expensive ?

ANDREA: 'That is actually a pretty good idea! I would love to create something special for our loyal fans. We’ll need to talk about it with the label and see what we can do. Maybe it could be something special for the 10th anniversary of COMALIES which is coming up next year.'

CRISTINA: 'It's definitely in the air. In the download era I'm still convinced that the material copy of an album is still something cool to have in your hands. Even more so if it's protected by beautiful box enriched with a stunning graphic, visual and artistic ideas, plus gadgets. I personally have TONS of ideas... but with these ideas the cost of the final product might end up being waaaay too high!'

Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Τετ Μάης 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Παραβλέποντας τα "heavier", "darker" και ξερωγω, όλο το νόημα είναι στο "the old fans will be pleased as well as the new fans" νομίζω. Δηλαδή θεωρητικά θα πρέπει να περιμένουμε κάτι πιο κοντά στο Karmacode παρά στο Shallow Life. Μάλλον. Αντε να δούμε.
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τετ Μάης 25, 2011 11:39 pm

kalytera na einai pio koda se Karmacode era. To Shallow Life kalo, xwris ypervoles, alla an to epanalamvanan nomizw tha itan mufa, to Comalies apo tin alli oses fores kai na to epanalavun nomizw tha einai theiko!Na pw tin alithia ayto pu mu exi lipsei apo aytus einai to yfos tu in a Reverie respect den proorizodai gia tetoia apo oti fenetai... den pirazei Razz kai koda sto karmacode na einai eyxaristimenos eimai Razz
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6789
    Τόπος : Thessaloniki-London-Komotini
    Μέλος από : 24/06/2008

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Πεμ Μάης 26, 2011 12:08 pm

3exaste tous lacuna coil apo ti unleashed memories k prin Razz
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Πεμ Μάης 26, 2011 10:31 pm

krima Sad alla etsi opws thelun na to pane mu akugete poly kalo.Pios kserei? Borei na to kanun akoma kalytera lol! (leme twra!)Kai dark kai kommatia typu Spellbound. Tha dume Very Happy
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Πεμ Μάης 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Καλά ναι, από In a Reverie και Unleashed Memories έχουν φύγει εντελώς...

Βασικά το Spellbound είναι από τα κομμάτια του Shallow Life που φέρνουν περισσότερο προς τα παλιά των Coil. Όταν λένε ότι στο δίσκο θα έχει και κομμάτια στο "καινούριο" ύφος περισσότερο Not Enough ή I Like It εννοούν φαντάζομαι. Αυτό με το χορό που λεγε και παραπάνω η Κορίνα ένα πράμα. :b
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Πεμ Μάης 26, 2011 11:00 pm

ba.. to Spellbound den thimizei toso poly ta palia tus. Nai, san to I like it kai daylight dancer(polla zitaw Razz ) apo Comalies
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Σαβ Μάης 28, 2011 11:10 pm

όποιος πρόλαβε να τους δει παλιότερα είναι τυχερός. γιατί αν δείτε στην σκηνή η cristina κουράζεται τελευταία και κάθεται σαν ψάρι ακίνητη Razz κλάφτε τααααααααα
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Κυρ Μάης 29, 2011 7:02 am

Nai? xaxa! egw sto Body And Soul pu exw, to video me ena live tus apo karmacode era, xtypiete olokliri, kai nomizw itan apo tis kalyteres permormance apo female band ever. Den kuniete? asto kalo... den tus exw dei apo palia re biiip Razz
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Δευ Μάης 30, 2011 1:01 am

?!
    Φχαριστάμε το Δια λοιπόν. :b

Σοβαρά τώρα, αυτό ήταν κάτι που δεν περίμενα να ακούσω. Πολύ κρίμα, γιατί έδινε άπειρους πόντους στα λαηβ τους και λόγω της όλης παρουσίας περνούσανε στα -πολύ- ψιλά τα όποια φωνητικά λάθη της.
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Δευ Μάης 30, 2011 1:04 am

Thelw na dw live apo to kainurio. Kai panw apo ola na dw to kainurio, eimai poly aisiodoksos gia to apotelesma Very Happy
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Δευ Μάης 30, 2011 2:03 am

Ktn έγραψε:?!
    Φχαριστάμε το Δια λοιπόν. :b

Σοβαρά τώρα, αυτό ήταν κάτι που δεν περίμενα να ακούσω. Πολύ κρίμα, γιατί έδινε άπειρους πόντους στα λαηβ τους και λόγω της όλης παρουσίας περνούσανε στα -πολύ- ψιλά τα όποια φωνητικά λάθη της.

έχει σαρανταρίσει αντώνη.... εκ φύσεως πλέον ζορίζεται πιστεύω. ψάξε τα πιο τελευταία τους live videos και θα το δεις. δεν είναι όπως παλιά. μακάρι να βγω ψεύτρα...
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τετ Ιουν 01, 2011 5:42 am

2 nees erwthseis gia to neo album! (ti dikh mu de vlepw Razz )
    Who are you using for the art on the album? Any initial ideas?

ANDREA: We have a bunch of different people in mind, we want the artwork to be a little different. But right now, we still don’t have any definitive ideas.

Can we expect more guitar solos and some doublebass drumming?

ANDREA: We have some of both.

CRISTINA: Ooooh yeah!!!!!

Will Andy growl?

ANDREA:No, but there will be some really powerful songs with powerful vocals.

CRISTINA: His vocals are gonna be more badass and aggressive than a growl in some songs!

Ayto me ta fwnitika nomizw me enthusiase perissotero apo otidhpote allo mexri stigmhs! Powerful vocals vevaia eixan pada, na dume pu tha to pane! Very Happy (a different artwork hmmm )
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Πεμ Ιουν 09, 2011 5:16 am

Did you listen to any particular music - either old or new - while writing, and did it affect the way the album will sound like?

ANDREA:The writing process has been quite intense and there wasn’t really much time to listen to other music. After you’ve been working all day on demos and you’re finally home you might watch some TV or spend some time with your family – but not really listen to loud music again Wink

Will there be some awesome solos from the fantastic Maus?

ANDREA:Yes, there will be some great solos from Maus.

Will there be an Italian song on this record?

ANDREA:Not an entire song, but there will be a surprise in that direction…

Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Παρ Ιουν 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Exoyme nea!!
    To neo toys album tha legete "Dark Adrenaline"!
    To anakinwsan xtes mesw facebook kai to exei kai h wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacuna_Coil#Dark_Adrenaline_.282011-present.29
    Tha kykloforisei ton Oktovrio! Mia xara! Mazi me Evanescence o Oktovrios tha einai porwtikos Cool
    Nomizw pws exoyme kai to cover toy Dark Adrenaline.Einai poly wreo! Poly aspro mayro re paidi moy Razz
    Moy aresei Very Happy [img]Lacuna Coil - Σελίδα 9 Lacunadark[/img]
    H tracklist tha hthela na exei kati me wolf hmmm
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Δευ Ιουν 27, 2011 7:02 am

Pretender 666 έγραψε:H tracklist tha hthela na exei kati me wolf
    Come again?

Ωραίος τίτλος, άθλιο εξώφυλλο, ακριβώς όπως και στο Shallow Life. Κρίμα, αλλά λεπτομέρειες.. ας είναι καλό το περιεχόμενο κι ας είναι το περιτύλιγμα σαν αποτυχημένο διαφημιστικό φαρμακευτικής εταιρίας.
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τετ Ιουν 29, 2011 8:02 pm

ας είναι καλό το περιεχόμενο κι ας είναι το περιτύλιγμα σαν αποτυχημένο διαφημιστικό φαρμακευτικής εταιρίας.
    Swstos Razz
    Thymizei odws Shallow Life alla den to les kai athlio! Razz
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Σαβ Ιουλ 02, 2011 4:54 am

REVOLVER How are the songs sounding on your new album?
    ANDREA FERRO We have different kinds of songs, some are pretty heavy with a really powerful groove and some killer riffs, some have a darker vibe a bit more in our traditional style, and some others are more anthemic. In my opinion it’s a great collection of metal and rock songs.

Are you trying anything different with your songs this time?
    There’s a variety of moods; some things which are new, and some which sound like more traditional Lacuna Coil. We were experimenting with the previous album and we learned a lot from that about what is the essence of our “sound.” We usually never repeat the same record, and that will again be the case this time around. It’s 100 percent a Lacuna Coil album, with the benefit of some great inspiration during the songwriting process.

What’s been the most adventurous thing you’ve done in the studio so far?
    The studio is not usually crazy or exciting, especially when you have to complete the recording in a reasonable amount of time. We’ve been working our asses off! The most exciting thing is probably seeing the record take shape in between Europe and the States.

You are again working with Don Gilmore. What does he contribute most?
    After you’ve spent a few months constantly working on the songs, it’s important to have someone like Don come in and give you a sincere opinion of the songs. He is helping us in keeping things fresh, and getting our sound together for 2011. Most of the songs haven’t really changed in essence, but he is really good at outlining the most important and interesting details of the music and the lyrics. He also creates a really great vibe while recording.

Are the lyrics (and general feel of the album) as optimistic as Shallow Life, or are the lyrics a little more cryptic and dark?

ANDREA: The lyrics are definitely more dark, probably not as cryptic as in the past but that’s just because we have more experience and we know how to write lyrics in English a little better.

Any collaborations?

ANDREA: Nothing crazy. We have our good friend (and great Italian drummer) Mario Riso playing percussion on some of the songs.

Is the death of Paul Gray an inspiration to any of the darker songs of the album?

ANDREA: Not directly but surely has affected our lives and our overall mood. Paul was a friend, we toured together for an entire summer on Ozzfest and every time we were playing LA or des Moines and he was home he would come to the show and hang out and have a drink. He was such an amazing guy, and will be missed.

Ayta
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Σαβ Ιουλ 16, 2011 2:22 am

Miloysa me thn Cristina prin clap
    Apla eimai sta synnefa Razz
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Τρι Ιουλ 19, 2011 8:57 pm

To kathisterhsan Mad
    Twra tsatistika Evil or Very Mad
    Eytyxws exoyme kai alloys kallitexnes gia ton Oktwvrh Rolling Eyes
    http://www.dailyheavymetalnews.com/2011/07/19/lacuna-coil-pushes-back-new-album-dark-adrenaline-release/
    Panathema se Century Media.. Hit the wall ...
    Aythh ta kanei ola. It will be worth the wait kai it will be worth the wait. An omws den worth the wait tha ginw poly kakos Grrrrr
    Pretender 666
    Pretender 666
    Tarja Platinum Member
    Tarja Platinum Member

Δημοσίευση από Pretender 666 Κυρ Σεπ 04, 2011 11:25 pm

To prwto single toy Dark Adrenaline tha legetai Trip The Darkness.
    Tha kykloforisei stis 17 Oktovrioy kai stis USA stis 18 se digital morfh!(ayto shmainei oti den tha to feroyn ta diskadika? Tha einai diadiktiako single?)
    O titlos moy aresei para poly kai to ekswfyllo toy einai panemorfo!
    Thymizei kyriws Karmacode era kai oxi toso poly Shallow Life! Nomizw einai poly thetiko ayto, egw wstoso etsi to vriskw Very Happy
    Entometaksi, den borw na ksanavrw to cover na to anevasw hmmm Poythena.. padws moy arese para poly!
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Πεμ Σεπ 08, 2011 1:11 am

Το εξώφυλλο συμπαθητικό απ' όσο το είδα.. βέβαια δε μπόρεσα να το βρω σε ικανοποιητική ανάλυση, οπότε λεπτομέρειες δε φαίνονταν, αλλά καλύτερο απ' το εξώφυλλο του δίσκου σε κάθε περίπτωση.

Ελπίζω σε ακόμα καλύτερο περιεχόμενο. Στα single τους εξ' άλλου πάντα καλές επιλογές κάνουν, δεν τους φοβάμαι.

Παρόμοια θέματα

-

Η τρέχουσα ημερομηνία/ώρα είναι Πεμ Απρ 18, 2024 9:01 pm