Winter Storm Official Fan Club Greece

Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

+24
Beast Of Prey
Dark Elenaki
efthimis
modechristo
TarjaPhoennix
Sorrow Princess
Angel of Night
MaRakiTarjaFan
gothessa
zina90
afedikoxalarwse6178
Popocatepetl
BleKatsiki
*mary*
Ktn
SharonManiac
evanescencespko
Fallen angel
harris
*Missing Angel*
pikkumyy
Frozen_Angel
kostas-nw
nereid
28 απαντήσεις

Messages from Tarja

Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 6789
    Τόπος : Thessaloniki-London-Komotini
    Μέλος από : 24/06/2008

Messages from Tarja - Σελίδα 4 Empty Απ: Messages from Tarja

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 12:00 am

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo den ginesai kallitexnis gia na fwnazoun eto onoma sou tote eisai fake Wink eisai mikroprepis mikropsyxos kat'eme Wink i tarja den to epidiw3e! kai min 3exnas oti kai o tuomas kai o marco exoun dika tous fanclubs pou ypirxan kai prin tin apolysi Wink
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 3684
    Όνομα : Eλλη
    Τόπος : Minas Tirith
    Μέλος από : 07/06/2009

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 12:02 am

safws...den eipa kati tetoio..apla otan o kosmos se agaphsei
    k ginei fun sou tha fwnaxei to onoma sou..epeidh se nwithei,se aisthanetai
    k polu apla t aresei auto p akouei....den einai ola panta fake..ta fake
    allwste fainontai!
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 12:04 am

otan eipa fake ennoousa auto pou ennoises parapanw oti oloi fwnazan tin tarja kai oxi tous allous. auto den prepei na tous peirazei! ekei einai gia tin texni tous oxi gia na akoune ysterikes fwnes na tous fwnazoun Wink
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 12:06 am

apla o tuomas auto to evlepe kapws...
    h tarja den ekane kati epithdes,thn douleia ths ekane h
    kopela!apla o tuomas leitourghse kapws paraxena..
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 12:21 am

komple3ika legetai i le3i oxi para3ena Wink allo na eisai para3enos an8rwpos ki allo komple3ikos Wink pes ta pramata me to onoma tous Wink
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 1:25 am

ok ok don't shoot Razz Razz o anthrwpos fainetai wres wres
    pws symperiferetai......
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 2:25 am

na ta leme opws einai ta pramata nothing more Razz
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τρι Αυγ 04, 2009 2:39 am

ok ok Razz
    Angel of Night
    Angel of Night
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 939
    Τόπος : Beograd (Zemun)
    Μέλος από : 20/11/2008

Δημοσίευση από Angel of Night Κυρ Αυγ 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Hmmmm diavasate to teleftaio blog tis Tarja? Anyone?
    Ektos tou oti diaskedase me to Summer storm... grafei nea kommatia. To neo legetai Love to Hate kai tha to paiksei se ena TV show stin Stokholmi kai meta sto Mantyharju... iiisws to paiksei kai edwwwww!!!
    teleia
    Frozen_Angel
    Frozen_Angel
    Admin
    Admin

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Frozen_Angel Δευ Αυγ 17, 2009 3:24 am

ontws.... mporei na exoume neo kommati paidia stis synaulies teleia

and here it is:

Hello dear fans!
    16. August 2009

I guess you wanted to know a bit more about the summer storm that passed by already some time ago.

First show in Vaasa, Finland went really well. For me it was very important show since I haven’t been able to play Rock in my home country for a long time. I want to thank all my Finnish fans for the patience and love and the Rockperry festival for the opportunity. It was very nice feeling to be in front of the home audience again.

After Vaasa, we played in small venues in Saarbrücken and in Vienna and these shows were real fun. In Vienna the club was so hot that we all ended up soaked wet. Believe me that I lost few hundred of grams during that show Smile !

The reception of the audience was just amazing in both shows and it was nice to hear that many people travelled really far to see us. Thank you!

Then we got to perform in a cosy Czech festival where thousands of people were welcoming us. Very interesting to take part in a Festival with very different kind of bands. I did a signing session there as well. Many fans in all ages came to say hello. It was cool.

Suspense was in the air when we arrived to Poland’s HunterFest. We saw that not that many people eventually came to the festival, since quite many bands cancelled their performance.

But we did our show and everyone in the band felt that it was a great show thanks to the Polish audience!! It was raining a bit before and after the show, but not too much during. We were just lucky. I hope I could meet my Polish audience very soon again in the future. This time I met some Winterstorm fanclub members at HunterFest after the show as we were not such in a big hurry to leave.

The last show in Kiev went as great as we expected. Even with many journalists waiting to hear my words right as I left the stage.

It was the last show of this tour and the beginning of a short break before the last tour will begin. Thanks to all the crew: Taneli, Tommi, Aki, Stosh and Pete and of course to my band for this summer.

Far away from holidays, I was again working in finishing new songs. I am counting the days to be able to start the preproduction and recordings of the new album. So here is the title of another song that is now ready: Love to Hate.

In few days you’ll see me performing in a very important TV Gala Concert in Stockholm and day after in a classical concert in Mäntyharju, Finland.

But first, some rest under the sun Wink

With love, Tarja
    gothessa
    gothessa
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 824
    Όνομα : +PeGGy+
    Τόπος : athens - nea smyrni
    Μέλος από : 09/06/2009

Δημοσίευση από gothessa Δευ Αυγ 17, 2009 3:49 am

mia xara!!!!!anupomonw opws oloi!!!
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Δευ Αυγ 17, 2009 3:51 am

wraia..wraia... inlove
    Angel of Night
    Angel of Night
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Angel of Night Δευ Αυγ 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Me geia mas!! Smile))
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5092
    Όνομα : Σπύρος
    Τόπος : Keratsini-Peiraias

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Δευ Σεπ 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Epiteloys ananeose to blog tis, oxi pos mathame kai kati fovero Razz

Greetings just before the Final Storm!
    14. September 2009

Last weeks full of work and fun are happily over and I can relax a bit and enjoy the days before the “Final Storm Tour” is starting.

I have done some new Xmas recordings and filmed a video spot for it. I was very happy to perform in a Swedish Gala concert and my own Mäntyharju classical concert.

Everything went as expected or better!

The Christmas album, produced by Finnish famous Olli Ahvenlahti, is a charity project for missionary workers in Finland and it is going to be released in the beginning of November in Finland. I recorded 3 songs for the album and it was fun. Singing Xmas songs during summer time, was once again weird, but this time the studio was not prepared with Santa Claus pictures on the walls and I still managed without them Wink

The Swedish Gala concert was a funny and at the same time beautiful experience. It was broadcasted live so the rehearsals and preparations were intense. I needed to sing for the first time the song Myrskyluodon Maija; a song that every Finnish person knows. I hope I did honour it with my performance. I also performed The Reign, a song that I particularly love from my fist album. It was very touching to hear the great orchestra performing it. I am sure that I will do more concerts with orchestra in the near future.

I was just very delighted to receive an invitation for this important gala.

Mäntyharju concert went very fine as well and it was nice to see friends coming from really far to the amazingly beautiful church of Mäntyharju. I was very satisfied with the concert program and with the fact that I could perform some of my own compositions for the Finnish audience for the first time. People seemed to enjoy them. The hard work ended with success Smile

I have been also busy writing new songs for my forthcoming album. This time with Johnny Andrews. We wrote a song few months ago when I was in L.A. and now we did it again in Finland.

The biggest difference with MWS probably is that at that time, we recorded all the songs that I was happy with. And we had no leftovers! Everything went into the album, one way of another. But now, the feeling is a bit different. Having so much material to choose from is making things difficult… Is a new and nice challenge. Is quite hard to leave songs out of the album as all the songs have a special meaning to me.

While getting ready for a new tour, my thoughts are in the new album.

I want to thank everybody for the beautiful wishes, presents and surprises on my birthday. Many of you left regards in this blog or in the official forum in all the languages in my web page. I also received many lovely presents and saw lots of funny videos in you tube, so I am a very lucky girl to have such a great people like you supporting me on my journey in music and life.

And for all those that guess if I am really receiving the videos, presents and letters; yes I am. Even though the amount of them makes it barely impossible to answer you in person, be sure that I really enjoy them a lot.

Thank you all again! It is amazing to feel the love of you.

See you very soon in the last tour in Europe.

Rock!

With love, Tarja

O Johnny Andrews exei synergastei me poly megala onoma opos oi Apocalyptica kai oi 69 Eyes, exo arxisei kai anypomono gia to kainoyrgio album Razz
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τρι Σεπ 15, 2009 4:01 am

toulaxiston vlepei k ta videakia p ths ftaixnoume sto youtube!!!
    poly xairomai.....k agwnia gia to kainourio album!!!
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2029
    Τόπος : The Quiet Place [Βόλος]
    Μέλος από : 01/07/2008

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Πεμ Σεπ 24, 2009 10:26 am

evanescencespko έγραψε:
    I have been also busy writing new songs for my forthcoming album. This time with Johnny Andrews. We wrote a song few months ago when I was in L.A. and now we did it again in Finland.
    O Johnny Andrews exei synergastei me poly megala onoma opos oi Apocalyptica kai oi 69 Eyes, exo arxisei kai anypomono gia to kainoyrgio album
    Ωωω ναι, είναι αυτός που έγραψε μαζί με τους Apocalyptica το I'm Not Jesus και το SOS...
    Υπέροχα νέα, πραγματικά! Very Happy
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Σαβ Σεπ 26, 2009 12:31 am

Ananeosi toy blog:

Viva Barcelona
    26. September 2009

My friends,

The long distance between Berlin and Barcelona is getting shorter as the road takes us further, closer to Spain. Is the best chance I have to write a new post.

I am the only girl again on the road with the guys, but the group of people are having fun together and it looks like this tour is going to be nice ending for My Winter Storm album.

Shows have gone really well so far. Is very encouraging to realise that nearly two years after My Winter Storm was released, more people is reaching us in our shows now than ever before Smile

I have met many people that have seen my show for the first time. It is very awarding and refreshing to hear and see people excited about my work.

The rehearsal days in Germany seem now long gone. Everything went very fine.

The band sounds tighter than ever before. Christian and the new crewmembers are doing a great job and all of us are enjoining the results of our efforts. I am very positive that this feeling will continue until the end of this long tour. It is for sure the most challenging and roughest one for me so far on my solo career, but I am really working hard to get all the good things out of it and to cherish the moment.

I want to thank the people at the Elf Fantasy Fair for the great experience and memory. I have to say that everybody from our band and technicians were having fun at that festival, taking millions of photos and having good time with the visitors of the festival. People have put so much effort in making this beautiful event happen. I wish the festival would continue making people happy for centuries!

After the nice beginning for the tour, we visited Bremen, Hanover and Berlin. Germany and Germans showed me their love and support in a magnificent way. Oh man, these shows were all great. We took the chance to perform a quiet, acoustic set in the middle of the audience, like we did already in my hometown Buenos Aires earlier this year. It worked out very well and people seemed to be pretty surprised about it. After doing so in Bremen, every one of us felt that we have to try to do this in every venue when possible, since it was very nice to see people’s reaction towards us. Happy, smiling faces…

Tonight: hola Barcelona!

With love, Tarja

To eyxartisto einai ayto poy leei oti tha katevei sto koino se osa venues to epitrepoyn Very Happy
    Ktn
    Ktn
    Mod
    Mod

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 2029
    Τόπος : The Quiet Place [Βόλος]
    Μέλος από : 01/07/2008

Δημοσίευση από Ktn Σαβ Σεπ 26, 2009 12:26 pm

Εεε, εμείς εδώ πέρα είμαστε και ανοιχτοί στις προκλήσεις...
    Βρε λες? Very Happy
    modechristo
    modechristo
    Tarja Fan
    Tarja Fan

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 184
    Τόπος : galatsi - patra city
    Μέλος από : 10/11/2008

Δημοσίευση από modechristo Σαβ Σεπ 26, 2009 9:01 pm

xaxa giati oxi?? !!
    Angel of Night
    Angel of Night
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Angel of Night Κυρ Σεπ 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Ante ante theloume kai meis acoustic show anamesa mas!!!!!!! rocking
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Τρι Σεπ 29, 2009 6:01 am

pisteuw pws tha einai anamesa mas etsi k alliws!!! inlove
    evanescencespko
    evanescencespko
    Admin
    Admin

Άντρας

Δημοσίευση από evanescencespko Παρ Οκτ 02, 2009 10:30 am

Kainoyrgia ananeosi toy blog Wink
    Den leei kati fovero...

Day Off in Augsburg
    2. October 2009

We have been on the road two weeks already. Still many shows ahead and many new places to visit. I must say that I am really enjoining this tour very much.

Spain was a wonderful experience for all of us. We got to spend a great time in Barcelona the day before the show and relax under the Spanish sun.

I, of course, made some shoe shopping as well Wink

The amount of tourists was incredible in Barcelona as the city was having celebrations. Many bands playing in the streets. It was very cool with music everywhere.

My show went well and everybody got really excited about the reception of Spanish people. The venue has been recently renewed, beautiful and having great acoustics. The following night we travelled to Madrid.

I haven’t been performing in the capital Madrid in a very long time, so I was very thrilled by this opportunity.

It was only very sad that for security reasons, the responsible of the venue in Madrid, didn’t allow us to perform our acoustic set among the audience Sad

We were forced to play it from the stage as we have done earlier. There was nothing we could do about it; the decision was not in our hands. I hope the people in Madrid enjoyed my show anyway despite of this. Muchas gracias por “Olé, olé, olééé…” Smile

After Spain the long travel to Pratteln was nicely interrupted by a beach break in France.

It didn’t take us too long to recharge our batteries, as there was something good to expect from Switzerland.

The venue Z7 was crowded again!!!!! And we were playing there just 3 months ago! I am so happy. The feeling of being on stage in front of such supporting audience made me very proud of us. We have gone a long road with this group of people already, but there are even better moments to come, I am sure. Thank you all for keeping the music alive, as I like to say.

Last time I was performing in Ludwigsburg Rockfabrik was in 1999. That makes 10 years!!! The time flies!

I was so excited to be back in there with my own show. The place was packed and the reception was amazing. It was fantastic to receive such a warm welcome from Ludwigsburg.

Regards from Augsburg.

With all my love, Tarja
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    afedikoxalarwse6178
    Tarja Gold Member
    Tarja Gold Member

Άντρας
    Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1571
    Τόπος : Lost Northern Star // Βριλήσσια, Αθήνα
    Μέλος από : 12/12/2008

Δημοσίευση από afedikoxalarwse6178 Παρ Οκτ 09, 2009 7:44 am

Κάτι μου λέει ότι θα γράψει στο blog της σήμερα απ' την Ελλάδα μιάς και έχει ρεπό Wink
    Angel of Night
    Angel of Night
    Tarja Bronze Member
    Tarja Bronze Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από Angel of Night Παρ Οκτ 09, 2009 7:49 am

Afto perimenw kai gw ante grapse kati vre Tarjoulaaaa!!
    TarjaPhoennix
    TarjaPhoennix
    Tarja Diamond Member
    Tarja Diamond Member

Θηλυκό

Δημοσίευση από TarjaPhoennix Παρ Οκτ 09, 2009 7:53 am

po po tha grapsei den mporei...anamenoume oloi! Razz